In your search for the best Keap alternatives, it’s crucial to rely on reputable sources like G2, Capterra, and TrustRadius to guide your decision. We’re here to offer you an impartial glimpse into the top alternatives to Keap, meticulously handpicked to cater to your business demands.
While Keap is a potent platform for many businesses, it might not seamlessly align with your unique requirements, be it in terms of pricing, features, or user-friendliness.
If you’re contemplating a change, your search ends here. We’ve conducted extensive research and curated a robust selection of Keap alternatives, all validated by authentic user feedback. Continue reading to discover the ideal solution that will supercharge your business and marketing endeavors.
TLDR: Our Favorite Keap Alternatives
In our search for the best Keap alternatives, we’ve identified three outstanding choices. These alternatives are highly adaptable and serve a broad spectrum of users, including small businesses, individual entrepreneurs, and large corporations. Keep reading to find out about our top selections, perfectly crafted to address the unique requirements of SMBs, solo entrepreneurs, and sizable enterprises.
|HubSpot||Businesses, marketers, and sales teams||Starts at $45/month|
|ActiveCampaign||Marketers, small businesses, and entrepreneurs||Starts at $9/month|
|EngageBay||SMBs, startups, and marketing professionals||Starts at $12.99/month|
Keap is an all-in-one CRM and marketing automation platform designed to streamline and automate business processes. It empowers businesses to manage contacts, sales, and marketing efforts more efficiently, making it an invaluable tool for small and medium-sized enterprises. With its user-friendly interface and robust features, Keap helps businesses stay organized and nurture customer relationships effectively.
Let’s delve into the essential features:
- Upgrade your small business CRM: Keap offers an all-in-one sales and marketing automation platform to help your small business grow, boosting revenue and efficiency.
- Collect new leads with minimal effort: Keap simplifies lead collection, organizes customer records, and automates actions to move prospects through the sales process seamlessly.
- Stay focused on what you’re good at: Keap’s personalized automations reduce busy work, ensuring your communications sound professional and convert effectively.
- Send messages your audience wants to read: Create compelling emails and texts with Keap’s templates, send them to segmented lists in your CRM, and track results.
- Business Line: Keep business and personal conversations separate with the Keap Business Line, which allows access to work calls and texts on your smartphone.
- Expert Help: Keap provides one-on-one coaching, 24/7 support, and migration services to support your success.
- Partner Program: Earn up to 30% commission on app sales with Keap’s Partner Program and help others grow their businesses while building your own.
Keap’s plans are business-focused. Pro starts at $159/month billed annually for 1500 contacts, including email marketing and automation. Max is $229/month billed annually, covering 2500 contacts, adding lead scoring, advanced reporting, and text marketing. Both have monthly options and save up to 20% annually. A 14-day free trial is available, but note the $999 onboarding fee is separate.
What Are the Pros of Keap According to User Reviews
- User-Friendly Dashboard: Keap’s user-friendly dashboard is a strength highlighted by users.
- Advanced Automation: Keap offers advanced automation features, providing flexibility and efficiency.
- Supportive Trainer: Hiring a trainer helped users navigate Keap’s features effectively.
- Marketing Capabilities: Users found Keap to be an excellent tool for email marketing.
- Double Charge Resolution: Keap’s customer service resolved issues such as double charges, according to one user.
- Responsive Client Service: Many users praised the responsive client service.
- Ease of Use: Keap’s simplicity and user-friendliness were appreciated by some users.
What Are the Cons of Keap According to User Reviews
- Billing Issues: Users reported billing issues, including unexpected charges for additional users.
- Limited CRM Features: Some users found that Keap lacked essential CRM features.
- Poor API: Users experienced difficulties with Keap’s API, impacting their work.
- Frequent Updates: Frequent updates and changes to the platform created a steep learning curve.
- Costly and Time-Consuming: Several users mentioned that Keap was expensive and required extensive effort to make it work effectively.
- Hidden Costs: Users reported hidden costs, such as cancellation fees and additional charges.
- Communication Problems: Users mentioned issues with communication and support, including unresponsive help desks.
Keap: In Summary
Considering the feedback and user experiences with Keap, you might opt for an alternative CRM and marketing automation platform if you value a simpler billing process and want to avoid unexpected charges. Some users have reported billing issues, including unanticipated fees for additional users and hidden costs. If you prefer a more cost-effective and transparent solution for your business, you may want to explore alternatives.
Moreover, if you seek a CRM with a more stable and less frequently updated platform, alternative options could be preferable. Frequent updates and changes to Keap have been noted, creating a steep learning curve for some users. If you want a CRM that offers a more consistent and predictable environment, it could be worth considering other CRM and marketing automation solutions.
Now, let’s explore our carefully selected list of the 10 best Keap alternatives.
HubSpot is a comprehensive inbound marketing and sales platform that helps businesses attract, engage, and delight customers. It offers a suite of tools for content creation, email marketing, social media, CRM, and more, making it a one-stop solution for managing your marketing and sales efforts. HubSpot’s user-friendly interface, automation capabilities, and excellent customer support are just a few of the reasons why it’s a popular choice for businesses of all sizes.
Here’s an overview of the core features of HubSpot:
- Integrated Customer Platform: HubSpot offers a connected platform that seamlessly integrates marketing, sales, content management, and customer service to provide a unified solution for your business.
- Marketing Hub: Marketing automation software that helps generate high-quality leads, save time, and optimize marketing investments.
- Sales Hub: Powerful sales software to close deals, manage pipelines effectively, and deepen customer relationships.
- Service Hub: Customer service software to connect with customers, exceed expectations, and turn them into promoters.
- CMS Hub: Flexible website content management software for marketers and developers, offering a personalized, secure experience for customers.
- Operations Hub: Software that syncs apps, cleans and curates customer data, and automates processes to improve system and team efficiency.
- Commerce Hub: B2B commerce software designed to streamline the opportunity-to-revenue process, increase revenue, and save time.
HubSpot pricing suits your business. Professional plan: $800/month (billed annually at $9,600/year) for 2,000 contacts, with extra contacts at $225/month per 5,000. Enterprise plan: $3,600/month (billed annually at $43,200/year) for 10,000 contacts, with added contacts at $100/month per 10,000. Both plans offer robust marketing features. Onboarding services available for one-time fees. Empower your business to capture and convert leads effectively.
What Are the Pros of HubSpot According to User Reviews
- Positive Customer Feedback: Several users praised the platform, emphasizing its ease of use and quality customer service.
- Versatile CRM: Users have found HubSpot’s CRM to be intuitive and helpful for managing communications.
- Support for Accessibility: HubSpot’s support team received accolades for their responsiveness in implementing fixes to accommodate users with accessibility needs.
- Informative Blog and Guides: Some users who didn’t use HubSpot’s services still commended the company for the valuable content provided on its blog.
- User-Friendly Interface: A standout feature mentioned was the user-friendly interface that simplifies processes, task management, and pipelines.
- Analytics and Reporting: The analytics and reporting capabilities in HubSpot were seen as valuable for keeping teams well-informed.
- Integration and Automations: Users mentioned they appreciate integration capabilities and the automation features of the platform.
What Are the Cons of HubSpot According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of HubSpot. Should you require it, there are excellent alternatives to HubSpot.
- High Pricing: Some users found HubSpot expensive and noted that the cost increased over time.
- Cumbersome Integrations: One user mentioned issues with integrating HubSpot with Salesforce, suggesting cumbersome integration.
- Less Useful Reporting Module: A user criticized the reporting module, describing it as less than useful.
- Sales Rep Performance: Negative feedback focused on sales representatives and difficulties in obtaining support during the setup process.
- Annoying Software Feature: A user found an annoying feature where unsaved changes were lost without a prompt.
- Over-Engineered: A few users found the platform to be over-engineered, which made it cumbersome to use.
- Poor Support and Customer Service: Some users reported a lack of support and poor customer service, with issues regarding contract terms and upgrades.
HubSpot Vs. Keap
|Pricing||HubSpot offers professional and enterprise plans starting at $800/month and $3,600/month, respectively. Onboarding services are available.||Keap’s pricing starts at $159/month for the Pro plan and $229/month for the Max plan. Additional charges for more contacts.|
|Key Features||HubSpot provides an integrated platform for marketing, sales, service, and more.||Keap is an all-in-one sales and marketing automation tool with a user-friendly approach.|
|User Feedback||HubSpot gets praise for ease of use, versatile CRM, and excellent support.||Keap receives positive feedback for its user-friendly dashboard, advanced automation, and responsive service.|
|User Concerns||Some HubSpot users find it pricey and report challenges with certain integrations and support.||Keap users mention billing issues, limited CRM features, and difficulties with the API.|
|Target Audience||HubSpot suits businesses looking for an all-in-one solution for their sales and marketing needs.||Keap is ideal for businesses seeking simplified sales and marketing automation.|
When comparing HubSpot to Keap, the choice largely depends on your specific business needs. HubSpot stands out as the comprehensive option, offering an all-in-one platform covering marketing, sales, and service. Users praise its ease of use and versatile CRM. However, some users find it pricey. If you’re looking for an integrated solution, HubSpot might be the choice for you.
Keap, on the other hand, excels in simplifying sales and marketing automation. Its user-friendly approach and advanced automation features receive positive feedback. Yet, Keap users may encounter billing issues, limited CRM functionalities, and API challenges. If streamlined automation aligns with your business objectives, Keap can be an ideal option.
In summary, the decision hinges on your specific business goals, whether it’s comprehensive integration offered by HubSpot or the simplified automation provided by Keap.
ActiveCampaign is a versatile marketing automation platform designed to help businesses of all sizes optimize their customer engagement and marketing efforts. It offers a wide range of features, including email marketing, CRM, automation, and sales, all in one integrated platform. ActiveCampaign’s intuitive interface, robust automation capabilities, and detailed reporting tools make it a valuable resource for businesses looking to streamline their marketing processes and improve customer relationships.
Here’s an overview of the core features:
- Email Marketing: Send targeted and personalized emails to engage your audience effectively.
- Forms & Landing Pages: Create attractive forms and landing pages to capture leads and data.
- Site & Event Tracking: Track user activities on your website and at events to gain valuable insights.
- Sales Automation: Automate your sales processes, score leads, and manage your CRM efficiently.
- Integration with Most Stores: Seamlessly integrate with various e-commerce platforms and manage your product catalog.
- AI-Powered Experiences: Utilize artificial intelligence for personalized customer journeys and dynamic content.
- Automation: Propel your business forward with powerful automations, automating emails and interactions to deliver compelling and personalized communications at the right time.
ActiveCampaign offers pricing plans to suit various business needs. The Lite plan starts at $29 per month (billed yearly) for individuals and small teams. The Plus plan, priced at $49 per month (annually), caters to small teams, while the Professional plan at $149 per month (billed yearly) is suitable for teams looking to optimize marketing efforts. ActiveCampaign also offers custom Enterprise solutions for larger organizations.
What Are the Pros of ActiveCampaign According to User Reviews
- Ease of Use: Users found ActiveCampaign to be fairly easy to use, making it accessible for both novices and experienced users.
- Support and Information: ActiveCampaign received praise for providing good support and ample information for users.
- Robust and Intuitive: Users liked the robust and intuitive features of ActiveCampaign, with valuable automation capabilities and insights.
- Streamlined Daily Operations: ActiveCampaign streamlined daily operations and organization of data, offering clarity on sales cycle progress.
- Powerful Email Automations: The platform’s email automations were commended for saving time and being powerful.
- Successful Marketing Automation: Users found ActiveCampaign to be a successful platform for marketing automation and have been using it for years.
- Responsive Customer Service: Some users reported a positive experience with support agents and found live chat helpful.
What Are the Cons of ActiveCampaign According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of ActiveCampaign. When considering your options, remember there are some great ActiveCampaign alternatives available.
- High Cost: Some users mentioned that ActiveCampaign’s cost was high, which they found to be a drawback.
- Mediocre Performance: ActiveCampaign was criticized for doing many things in a mediocre way, with slow loading times, slow automations, and issues with email delivery, especially to corporate email addresses.
- Complex Campaign Setup: Users noted that sending emails required creating campaigns and having contacts in lists, which was cumbersome.
- Inconsistent HTML Editor: The HTML editor was found to be buggy, with formatting issues and a lack of response to user complaints.
- Tracking Active Contacts: Setting up tracking for active contacts was described as confusing.
- Poor Customer Support: Some users reported unsatisfactory customer support, long response times, and the unavailability of solutions.
- Unauthorized Charges and Data Loss: Users experienced unauthorized charges and data loss, and some felt that ActiveCampaign did not provide a proper solution, leading to financial and business damage.
ActiveCampaign Vs. Keap
|Pricing||Starts at $29/month (Lite) or $149/month (Pro) billed annually.||Starts at $159/month (Pro) or $229/month (Max) billed annually.|
|Key Features||Offers email marketing, forms, site tracking, automation, and AI-driven experiences.||Focuses on lead collection, automation, and CRM for e-learning and community building.|
|User Feedback||Positive user reviews highlight ease of use, robust features, and responsive support.||Positive feedback focuses on user-friendliness and effective content and marketing tools.|
|User Concerns||Some find settings and video organization challenging.||Considered costly with limited functionality in certain areas.|
|Target Audience||Ideal for businesses seeking cost-effective solutions with advanced features.||Suited for e-learning, online coaching, and community building.|
ActiveCampaign offers robust features like email marketing, automation, and AI-driven experiences, making it a valuable choice for businesses. In contrast, Keap is designed with e-learning and community building in mind. ActiveCampaign excels in advanced marketing capabilities.
Positive user feedback highlights ActiveCampaign’s ease of use and responsive support. Keap also receives positive reviews, particularly for its user-friendly interface and content marketing tools. Both platforms have satisfied users, but ActiveCampaign shines in its advanced marketing features.
While Keap focuses on lead collection, automation, and CRM for e-learning, ActiveCampaign stands out as a cost-effective solution with advanced marketing features. If you prioritize streamlined marketing efforts and want excellent value, ActiveCampaign might be the better choice for your business.
EngageBay is a comprehensive all-in-one marketing, sales, and service automation platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It offers a suite of tools, including email marketing, CRM, helpdesk, and automation, to streamline customer engagement and improve business operations. EngageBay is known for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and versatility, making it an ideal choice for businesses looking to enhance their marketing and customer relationship management.
Here’s an overview of the core features of EngageBay:
- Single Solution for All Your Activities: EngageBay offers a unified platform for Marketing, Sales, and Support teams.
- Contact and Deal Management: Store unlimited contacts and manage deals in one place.
- Sales Automation: Streamline your sales processes and boost efficiency.
- Marketing Automation: Automate marketing tasks and send personalized messages to target audiences.
- Helpdesk Software: Resolve customer queries efficiently with ticket management and support features.
- Live Chat Software: Provide instant support and boost customer happiness.
- Marketing Tools: EngageBay offers a comprehensive set of marketing tools, including email marketing, marketing automation, landing page builder, and lead generation tools.
EngageBay’s pricing is flexible. You can choose the whole package or specific features. It starts with a FREE plan. Options include All-in-One from $12.74 per user/month, Marketing at $11.04 per user/month, CRM & Sales Bay at $11.04 per user/month, and a FREE Help Desk. Billing can be monthly, yearly (8% off), or biennial (15% off). Pick the plan that fits your business.
What Are the Pros of EngageBay According to User Reviews
- Easy to Use: EngageBay is considered a relatively easy CRM to use.
- Customization and Automation: Users appreciate the flexibility to customize and automate processes within EngageBay.
- Helpful Customer Service: Customer service representatives are described as helpful and proactive in resolving user issues.
- Strong Contact Management: EngageBay’s contact management feature is highlighted as one of its best aspects.
- Rich Knowledge Base: The CRM provides video tutorials and a knowledge base with rich content for user assistance.
- Efficient Outbound Email Marketing: EngageBay offers integration with outbound email marketing and provides reliable support.
- Quick and Responsive Support: Users report quick and responsive support, including live chat assistance and instant replies.
What Are the Cons of EngageBay According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of EngageBay. If you find EngageBay’s drawbacks concerning, explore alternatives to EngageBay.
- SCAM Promotion Claims: Some users have reported issues with promotional offers that were not honored as expected by the company.
- Redirected Issues: There are mentions of reviews being “redirected,” which may be confusing or unclear to potential users.
- Minor Limitations: EngageBay is noted to have some limitations that can be frustrating when users are unable to perform specific actions they desire.
- Limited Customization: While the CRM is customizable, there may be limitations for users who require more advanced or specific customizations.
- Occasional Technical Constraints: Users have experienced occasional technical constraints with the platform.
- Limited Feature Usage: Users who don’t use all the available features may not fully benefit from the CRM.
- Possible Confusion with Promotions: Some users might encounter confusion or discrepancies related to promotions and offers provided by EngageBay.
EngageBay Vs. Keap
|Pricing||Flexible options starting at $11.04 per user/month with a FREE plan.||Starts at $159/month for 1500 contacts, with a 14-day free trial and $999 onboarding fee.|
|Key Features||Offers unified Marketing, Sales, and Support tools, including contact management, sales and marketing automation, helpdesk, live chat, and comprehensive marketing tools.||Provides email marketing, forms, sales automation, and e-commerce integration.|
|User Feedback||Positively reviewed for ease of use, customization, strong contact management, and efficient support.||Positive feedback on user-friendliness and marketing tools.|
|User Concerns||Some users report issues with promotional offers, limitations, customization, and occasional technical constraints.||Viewed as costly with limited functionality.|
|Target Audience||Suited for businesses seeking unified Marketing, Sales, and Support solutions.||Ideal for e-learning, online coaching, and community building.|
EngageBay offers flexible pricing options, including a free plan and affordable starting rates, whereas Keap with additional onboarding fees.
When considering user feedback, EngageBay is positively reviewed for ease of use, strong contact management, customization, and efficient support. Keap also receives positive feedback, particularly for user-friendliness and its marketing tools.
The choice between EngageBay and Keap largely depends on your business’s needs. EngageBay is an excellent fit for businesses looking for unified Marketing, Sales, and Support solutions. On the other hand, Keap is better suited for e-learning, online coaching, and community building.
GetResponse is a powerful all-in-one marketing platform that caters to businesses seeking effective email marketing, automation, and sales solutions. With a user-friendly interface, it offers an array of features, including email marketing, landing page creation, marketing automation, and CRM. GetResponse is trusted by businesses of all sizes, offering the tools to engage customers, nurture leads, and drive conversions effectively.
Here’s an overview of the core features:
- Email marketing and beyond: GetResponse offers an affordable platform for sending emails, growing your list, and automating communication.
- Grow your list: Collect contacts effortlessly with signup forms, popups, landing pages, and native integrations.
- Automatically engage: Use AI-powered newsletters and autoresponders to nurture subscribers with valuable content.
- Promote and sell: Maximize revenue by converting website visitors with timely popups, web push notifications, and live chats.
- Optimize with analytics: Gain actionable insights on email and campaign performance to improve your strategies.
- Synchronize and integrate: Seamlessly connect and integrate data with leading ecommerce platforms.
- Promote your products: Deliver targeted promotions to the right customers based on their behavior and AI insights.
GetResponse pricing is flexible. Start free for 30 days with standard features. Email Marketing is $15.6/month, while Marketing Automation is $48.4/month and popular for conversions. Ecommerce Marketing is $97.6/month, focusing on sales. GetResponse MAX starts at $999/month for premium support. A free plan is available for beginners. Discounts are offered to charities and NGOs. Start your online journey with GetResponse today.
What Are the Pros of GetResponse According to User Reviews
- User-Friendly Platform: Many users find GetResponse easy to use and appreciate its user-friendly interface.
- Quick and Responsive Customer Support: Some users praise the quick and responsive customer support, particularly through live chat.
- Evolving and Expanding Features: GetResponse is noted for consistently adding new elements and features, making it a well-rounded platform for email marketing.
- Support for AI: Users mention the integration of AI, indicating that GetResponse stays on the cutting edge of technology.
- Extensive Video Tutorials: GetResponse offers an array of videos and tutorials to assist users in making the most of the platform.
- Reliable Email Marketing: Users find GetResponse suitable for email marketing and constructing attractive mailers.
- Loyalty and Long-Term Use: Some users have been with GetResponse for several years, which indicates a level of satisfaction and loyalty.
What Are the Cons of GetResponse According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of GetResponse. When making your decision, keep in mind GetResponse alternatives.
- Account Closure without Explanation: Several users have experienced account closures or suspensions without clear explanations from GetResponse, leading to frustration.
- Non-Refundable Payments: Users have reported difficulties in obtaining refunds, and payments made to GetResponse are described as non-refundable.
- Inflexible Billing: GetResponse is criticized for not accommodating prorated refunds or discounts, even in cases of account issues.
- Slow and Unhelpful Customer Service: Some users have expressed dissatisfaction with the response time and effectiveness of GetResponse’s customer service, especially for technical or billing problems.
- Data Loss: In some cases, users have reported data loss or data suspension due to issues with GetResponse.
- Misleading Promotions: Some users feel that they were mis-sold or misadvertised to regarding the pricing and terms of their subscription.
- Lack of Clarity in Communication: Users mentioned a lack of clarity in communication from GetResponse regarding account suspensions or refund policies.
GetResponse Vs. Keap
|Pricing||Offers flexible plans, starting with a free plan for beginners, with paid options from $15.6/month.||Pro starts at $159/month billed annually for 1500 contacts, with a 14-day free trial and a $999 onboarding fee.|
|Key Features||Provides email marketing, automation, AI-powered newsletters, and tools for list growth and engagement.||Offers email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools.|
|User Feedback||Positively reviewed for being user-friendly, responsive customer support, evolving features, and extensive tutorials.||Positive feedback on user-friendliness, content organization, and marketing tools.|
|User Concerns||Some users report account closures, non-refundable payments, slow customer service, and data loss.||Considered costly with limited functionality.|
|Target Audience||Suited for businesses seeking affordable email marketing and automation.||Ideal for e-learning, online coaching, and community building with a focus on CRM and sales.|
Prefer GetResponse over Keap if your business values affordability and flexibility. GetResponse offers a free plan for beginners and paid options starting at just $15.6 per month, whereas Keap’s Pro plan starts at $159 per month billed annually, making GetResponse the budget-friendly choice.
GetResponse excels with its features, including email marketing, automation, AI-powered newsletters, and tools for list growth and engagement. Keap offers similar capabilities, but GetResponse’s diverse pricing options make it more appealing to businesses with varying needs and budgets.
Brevo is a dynamic digital marketing platform designed for streamlined and effective campaign management. It offers a user-friendly interface, making it accessible for both beginners and seasoned marketers. Brevo stands out with its advanced automation capabilities and robust analytics tools. It’s an ideal solution for businesses aiming to enhance their online presence and marketing efficiency.
Here’s an overview of the core features:
- Grow revenue with the all-in-one marketing platform by Brevo, trusted by 500,000 companies.
- Wide reach: Reach customers through Email, SMS, WhatsApp, or chat.
- Marketing Platform: Create smart campaigns to build lasting customer relationships.
- Sales Platform: Identify leads and close deals efficiently.
- Conversations: Engage in meaningful real-time chats through Instagram, WhatsApp, and live chat.
- Transactional Email: Deliver triggered emails with a 99% delivery rate.
- Suitable for SMBs, startups, agencies, ecommerce, and enterprises.
Brevo offers a free plan with unlimited contacts and essential features. The Starter plan, starting at $25/month, suits growing businesses and includes more emails and basic reporting. The MOST POPULAR Business plan, starting at $65/month, is perfect for marketing pros with advanced features. BrevoPlus is a custom-priced plan for larger organizations with specific needs.
What Are the Pros of Brevo According to User Reviews
- User-Friendly: Some users found Brevo to be a user-friendly tool that made email campaigns easier to manage.
- Complete Solution: Brevo was praised for providing a complete solution that includes email marketing, SMS, and automation features.
- Effective Templates: Users appreciated the availability of templates for creating beautiful and powerful email campaigns.
- Outstanding Customer Service: Despite some negative experiences, a few users mentioned excellent customer service and fast responses from the support team.
- Good for Small Business: Some users, especially small e-commerce businesses, found Brevo to be a cost-effective alternative to other platforms.
- Features and Possibilities: Brevo was praised for offering a wide range of features and possibilities for email marketing.
- Convenient List Management: Users mentioned that list management in Brevo was intuitive and easy to use.
What Are the Cons of Brevo According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of Brevo. If these limitations are a concern, there are alternatives to Brevo worth considering.
- Technical Issues: Several users reported recurring technical issues with Brevo, including email delivery problems, automation glitches, and bloat in the email system.
- Inadequate Customer Support: Many users were dissatisfied with Brevo’s customer support, mentioning slow response times, dismissive attitudes, and a lack of helpful solutions.
- Sudden Pricing Changes: Some users mentioned unexpected and inconvenient pricing changes, leaving them feeling disappointed and inconvenienced.
- Account Suspension: Users reported account suspensions without clear explanations, leading to frustration and confusion.
- Lack of Transparency: Brevo was criticized for its lack of transparency in disclosing the reasons behind account actions and internal analysis.
- Unsolved Issues: Several users mentioned that Brevo failed to address and resolve their issues, leaving them unable to use the platform effectively.
- Ineffective Refunds: Some users expressed frustration over difficulties in obtaining refunds as promised in the terms and conditions, leading to feelings of being scammed.
Brevo Vs. Keap
|Pricing||Offers free and affordable plans starting at $25/month.||Pro starts at $159/month with a 14-day free trial and $999 onboarding fee.|
|Key Features||Provides email, SMS, WhatsApp, and chat outreach, marketing, and sales platforms, and high delivery rates for transactional email.||Offers email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools.|
|User Feedback||Positively reviewed for user-friendliness, complete marketing solution, and effective templates.||Positive feedback on user-friendliness, content organization, and marketing tools.|
|User Concerns||Some users report technical issues, inadequate support, pricing changes, account suspensions, and refund difficulties.||Considered costly with limited functionality.|
|Target Audience||Suited for SMBs, startups, agencies, ecommerce, and enterprises.||Ideal for e-learning, online coaching, and community building.|
Brevo presents a robust alternative to Keap with its versatile set of features and user-friendly interface. Brevo is well-suited for SMBs, startups, agencies, and enterprises, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of businesses. In contrast, Keap caters to e-learning, online coaching, and community-building businesses.
Brevo distinguishes itself by offering a comprehensive communication solution that includes email, SMS, WhatsApp, and chat outreach, as well as high delivery rates for transactional emails. While Keap provides valuable email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools, it lacks the diverse communication channels and outreach capabilities found in Brevo.
Both platforms receive positive feedback for their user-friendliness, but Keap has faced concerns regarding limited functionality and pricing. Therefore, if you seek a versatile platform with extensive communication options, Brevo may be the preferred choice for your business over Keap.
Omnisend is a specialized email marketing and automation platform tailored for e-commerce businesses. It simplifies the process of reaching, engaging, and converting customers with features like email marketing, SMS campaigns, and marketing automation. Omnisend offers a user-friendly interface, powerful segmentation, and the ability to create personalized customer experiences, making it an ideal choice for e-commerce businesses looking to boost their sales and customer retention.
Here’s an overview of the core features:
- Email & SMS Marketing: Combine the power of email and SMS to engage customers effectively.
- BFCM Success: Achieve Black Friday and Cyber Monday success with Omnisend’s email and SMS marketing.
- Cost-Effective: Collect, convert, and retain customers at a lower cost than leading ESPs.
- Email & SMS Integration: Engage customers with integrated email and SMS campaigns, fully customizable.
- Award-Winning Support: Access top-notch 24/7 customer support with a Stevie Award for excellence.
- Automation: Drive sales on autopilot with pre-built automation sequences, from welcome emails to abandoned cart recovery.
- Precise Targeting: Utilize unlimited segments that update in real-time for highly targeted campaigns.
Get started for free, no credit card needed. Three plans tailored to your business growth: Free, Standard at $16 per month, and Pro at $59 per month. The Free plan is for newcomers with up to 250 contacts and key features. Standard suits growing businesses, including customer support and costs $16 per month. Pro targets high-volume senders at $59 per month and includes advanced features. All Pro users get free SMS credits. Clear SMS pricing with free credits. Choose your plan and features with an easy comparison tool.
What Are the Pros of Omnisend According to User Reviews
- Great Customer Support: Users consistently praised the excellent customer support provided by Omnisend’s team.
- Ease of Use: The platform was appreciated for its simplicity and user-friendly nature, making it accessible for users with varying levels of expertise.
- Modern Look: Users liked the modern and visually appealing design of Omnisend.
- Intuitive User Experience: Omnisend was acknowledged for offering an intuitive user experience that simplifies email marketing tasks.
- Integration with WooCommerce: Users found the integration with WooCommerce to be seamless and beneficial for their e-commerce needs.
- Affordability: Some users mentioned that Omnisend is a more affordable alternative to other email marketing platforms.
- Robust Features: Users noted that Omnisend provides a wide range of features and options for their marketing needs.
What Are the Cons of Omnisend According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of Omnisend. Evaluate your choices, including Omnisend alternatives.
- Manual Adjustment for Billing: Some users found it cumbersome to manually adjust non-subscribers to unsubscribe to ensure accurate billing, leading to extra work each month.
- Limited Email Formatting: Users mentioned limitations in email formatting, including the need for more creative templates and formatting options.
- Limited Design Templates: Users expressed a desire for more diverse and visually appealing email design templates.
- Inaccurate Sales Tracking: Some users found that certain sales tracking features were not always accurate, which raised concerns.
- Rigid Layout Options: The platform was noted as being somewhat rigid when it came to specific email layout designs.
- Limited Image Options: Users wished for more image-related features and options in the platform.
- Variability in Support Quality: While many users praised the support team, some reported variability in the knowledge and effectiveness of support agents.
Omnisend Vs. Keap
|Pricing||Offers free, affordable plans, with a free plan for newcomers and paid plans starting at $16/month.||Pro starts at $159/month with a 14-day free trial and $999 onboarding fee.|
|Key Features||Provides email and SMS marketing, BFCM success, integration, award-winning support, automation, and precise targeting.||Offers email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools.|
|User Feedback||Positively reviewed for excellent support, user-friendliness, modern design, and affordability.||Positive feedback on user-friendliness, content organization, and marketing tools.|
|User Concerns||Some users report manual billing adjustments, limited formatting, design templates, inaccurate sales tracking, rigid layout, and limited image options.||Considered costly with limited functionality.|
|Target Audience||Suited for cost-effective email and SMS marketing.||Ideal for e-learning, online coaching, and community building with a focus on CRM and sales.|
Omnisend stands out as a cost-effective choice for businesses needing email and SMS marketing. It provides essential features like BFCM success, precise targeting, and award-winning support. Keap offers similar tools but may come with limitations and higher costs.
Omnisend is praised for user-friendliness and modern design, making it an attractive option for those looking for an easy-to-use platform. While Keap is also user-friendly, it may not match Omnisend’s comprehensive email and SMS marketing solutions.
If affordability and feature-rich email and SMS marketing are your priorities, Omnisend is worth considering over Keap. It offers effective outreach and support, making it an excellent choice for businesses looking to enhance their marketing efforts.
7. Bigin by Zoho CRM
Bigin by Zoho CRM is a user-friendly, entry-level customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for small businesses. It offers essential CRM features, including contact management, deal tracking, and email integration. Bigin is known for its simplicity, affordability, and the ability to help small businesses organize and streamline their customer data and sales processes, making it an excellent choice for companies looking to enhance their customer relationships without complex features.
Here’s a list of the core features:
- Streamline Customer Operations: Manage sales deals, support tickets, customer onboarding, order delivery, and more in one platform.
- Easy Setup: Get started in under 30 minutes, with a 15-day free trial and no need for credit card information.
- Pre-defined Templates: Choose from pre-defined templates or customize the CRM for your business.
- Team Pipelines: Unify all customer-facing operations within a single Bigin account for a comprehensive view.
- Multichannel Communication: Communicate with customers through email, phone calls, WhatsApp, social media, meetings, and forms.
- Automation: Create workflows to automate routine tasks and free yourself from manual work.
- Mobile-Friendly: Access business information on the go with the mobile app.
Bigin offers flexible pricing, with no long-term contracts or hidden fees. You can start for free, no credit card needed, and cancel anytime. Upgrade to the Express plan at $11.99 per user per month billed annually or the Premier plan at $32.99 per user per month billed annually. Both paid plans include 30-day onboarding, webinars, product training, and support. Local taxes will be added to the prices mentioned. You can further customize your Bigin experience with Toppings and Add-ons.
What Are the Pros of Bigin by Zoho CRM According to User Reviews
- Affordable and Flexible: Users appreciate that Bigin by Zoho CRM is an affordable CRM system suitable for small businesses, making it cost-effective for them.
- Ease of Implementation: Users find the CRM system easy to implement, which is a valuable feature for small businesses with limited resources.
- Customization: Bigin allows users to customize fields on the fly, making it adaptable to their specific needs.
- Integrations: Users like that Bigin can be extended with multiple integrations, enhancing its functionality and usefulness.
- Intuitive Interface: The CRM system is highly intuitive, requiring little technical expertise, which makes it user-friendly for a wide range of employees.
- Gmail Integration: The seamless integration with Gmail is a pro, making it easy to manage contacts and emails.
- Responsive Customer Support: Users have reported that the customer support provided by Bigin by Zoho CRM is responsive and helpful.
What Are the Cons of Bigin by Zoho CRM According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of Bigin by Zoho CRM. For those seeking alternatives to Bigin by Zoho CRM they are available.
- Pipelines Can Be Confusing: Some users found pipelines to be a challenging concept to master, and they needed more guidance or tutorials to understand them better.
- Additional Costs for Add-Ons: Users dislike the fact that some add-ons come with additional fees, and to run the full platform effectively, you may need to add multiple components, which can increase the overall cost.
- Waiting for Updates: One user mentioned waiting for an update related to two-way communication on WhatsApp, indicating potential limitations in certain features.
- Lack of Payment Integration: Some users noted that Bigin lacks payment integration within the funnel, which can be a drawback for businesses dealing with payments.
- Limited Integrations: A few users mentioned that there are limitations in integrating with certain marketing apps, which could be a constraint for businesses relying on such apps.
- Personalization Limitations: Users mentioned the need for more personalization options, which may not be fully available in the CRM system.
- UI/UX Polish: Some users pointed out that the user interface and user experience could benefit from further improvement compared to other SaaS products.
Bigin by Zoho CRM Vs. Keap
|Aspect||Bigin by Zoho CRM||Keap|
|Pricing||Flexible, with plans starting at $11.99/month and a free option.||Pro starts at $159/month with a 14-day free trial and a $999 onboarding fee.|
|Key Features||Offers streamlined customer operations, easy setup, pre-defined templates, team pipelines, multichannel communication, automation, and mobile access.||Provides email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools.|
|User Feedback||Positively reviewed for affordability, ease of use, customization, integrations, and responsive support.||Positive feedback on user-friendliness, content organization, and marketing tools.|
|User Concerns||Limited integrations, personalization limitations, and UI/UX polish were also noted.||Considered costly with limited functionality.|
|Target Audience||Suited for small businesses seeking an affordable and flexible CRM system.||Ideal for e-learning, online coaching, and community building with a focus on CRM and sales.|
Bigin by Zoho CRM offers small businesses an affordable and flexible CRM system, making it a compelling choice over Keap, which is considered costly with limited functionality.
Bigin’s key features, including streamlined customer operations, pre-defined templates, and mobile access, provide a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to optimize customer management. In comparison, Keap provides email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools, but may not match Bigin’s affordability and streamlined operations.
User feedback highlights Bigin’s affordability, ease of use, customization, and responsive support, making it a preferred option for small businesses. While Keap is known for user-friendliness and content organization, Bigin stands out for its cost-effective and flexible CRM solution.
Braze is a leading customer engagement platform designed to help businesses build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with their customers. With its suite of customer engagement tools, including email marketing, in-app messaging, and personalized content, Braze empowers businesses to connect with their audience at the right time and through the right channels. Known for its versatility, Braze is trusted by companies looking to deliver highly personalized customer experiences, enhance engagement, and drive growth.
Here’s an overview of the core features:
- Customer-Centric Interactions: Braze powers real-time interactions between consumers and brands to create strong customer connections.
- Cross-Channel Campaigns: Easily create cross-channel campaigns with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Dynamic Audiences: Build dynamic audiences quickly to deploy personalized customer journeys.
- Integration Capabilities: Seamlessly integrate with best-in-class technology to amplify the value of your ecosystem.
- Technical Efficiency: Braze reduces maintenance and integration time, freeing up tech teams to focus on core business challenges.
- Expert Support: Braze offers expert support, integration services, and strategic advice to enhance the value for your brand.
- Community and Resources: Join a community of forward-thinking marketers and access documentation, best practices, and webinars to become a Braze expert.
Braze’s pricing structure has evolved, and they now provide personalized quotes based on individual needs, offering a more tailored approach to their customers. This change reflects their commitment to adapting to dynamic market conditions and addressing the changing demands of their clients.
What Are the Pros of Braze According to User Reviews
- Robust Data Streaming: Braze offers a robust data streaming and activation platform, making it suitable for handling data efficiently.
- Message Personalization: Users appreciate Braze for its excellent message personalization capabilities, allowing for tailored communication.
- Product Feature Releases: The rapid release of product features keeps Braze up-to-date with the latest trends and requirements.
- View into Product Roadmap: Users find value in having insights into the product roadmap, enabling them to anticipate and plan for upcoming features and improvements.
- Stability: Braze is described as an easy-to-use and reliable event streaming and activation platform with good stability, ensuring consistent performance.
- Beta Features: Users have the opportunity to participate in beta tests and influence feature development through their input.
- Multi-Channel Marketing: Braze offers multi-channel automation, making it easy for businesses to reach their customers through various communication channels.
What Are the Cons of Braze According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of Braze. If you’re exploring CRM options, don’t forget to check out Braze alternatives.
- Limited Customization: Braze lacks some advanced customization functionality on the data ingestion and classification layer, particularly for transformation and mapping of data from raw sources.
- No Out-of-the-Box ETL/RETL: Users find that Braze lacks out-of-the-box ETL/RETL (Extract, Transform, Load/Reverse Extract, Transform, Load) capabilities within the product to pull data from external sources.
- Drag & Drop Email Limitations: Some users feel that the drag and drop email functions could be more customizable compared to competitor platforms.
- Inability to Download .CSV for Recipients: Users report difficulty in downloading .CSV files for recipients that received one part of a campaign canvas.
- UI/UX Issues: Some users have experienced UI/UX issues, such as slow load times on complex canvases and the lack of an auto-save feature when working on campaigns.
- UI Complexity: While Braze is powerful, it may not be user-friendly for individuals who are not in marketing or development fields but need to use it to produce content, like creating email campaigns.
- Functionality Issues with Specific Tactics: Some users have encountered functionality issues with newer tactics like WhatsApp and In-App Messages.
Braze Vs. Keap
|Pricing||Consultation-based pricing model||Pro starts at $159/month with a 14-day free trial and a $999 onboarding fee.|
|Key Features||Offers customer-centric interactions, cross-channel campaigns, dynamic audiences, integration capabilities, technical efficiency, expert support, and community resources.||Provides email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools.|
|User Feedback||Positively reviewed for data streaming, message personalization, feature releases, roadmap insights, stability, beta features, and multi-channel marketing.||Positive feedback on user-friendliness, content organization, and marketing tools.|
|User Concerns||Some users find limited customization, lack of out-of-the-box ETL/RETL capabilities, email limitations, downloading issues, UI/UX problems, and UI complexity.||Considered costly with limited functionality.|
|Target Audience||Suited for robust data streaming and multi-channel automation.||Ideal for e-learning, online coaching, and community building with a focus on CRM and sales.|
Braze stands out as a compelling choice over Keap, offering robust data streaming and multi-channel automation capabilities for businesses looking to prioritize customer-centric interactions.
Braze’s key features, including cross-channel campaigns, dynamic audiences, and integration capabilities, make it an attractive option for companies aiming to enhance their customer engagement. In contrast, Keap provides email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools, but may not match Braze’s focus on dynamic, multi-channel marketing.
User feedback highlights Braze’s strengths in data streaming, message personalization, and feature releases, making it a preferred solution for businesses seeking advanced marketing capabilities. While Keap is known for user-friendliness and content organization, Braze excels in providing advanced customer engagement features and robust technical support.
CompanyHub is a versatile CRM and sales automation platform designed to help businesses effectively manage their customer relationships and sales processes. It offers features like contact management, sales pipeline tracking, and customizable workflows to streamline operations. Known for its user-friendly interface and the ability to tailor it to specific business needs, CompanyHub is a valuable resource for businesses seeking to boost sales and maintain strong customer relationships.
Here’s an overview of the core features:
- NoCode CRM: Fully customizable CRM as easy as Excel, perfect for any industry.
- 2-Way Email Sync: Manage emails seamlessly with sync, tracking, and reminders.
- Automation: Automate alerts, reminders, lead assignment, and more with a drag-and-drop interface.
- Reporting: Generate insightful reports with easy-to-use visualizations like charts and pivot tables.
- Dynamic Forms: Create dynamic forms with rule-based fields and data visibility control.
- 1 Click Documents: Generate professional documents with custom branding and design in just one click.
- Integrations: Connect to 100s of other apps using the integration platform Integrately and save up to 18 times the cost compared to Zapier.
Choose your plan: Essential Starting Plans or Top Tier Features. Get a 14-day free trial without entering your credit card details. Productivity, $15/user per month (annually), covers lead management, single deal pipeline, and 2-way email sync. Automation, $24/user per month (annually), adds more features, including custom reports. Accelerate, $42/user per month (annually), comes with advanced customization options. Easily customize, automate, and enjoy user-friendly CRM with top-notch support.
What Are the Pros of CompanyHub According to User Reviews
- Ease of Use: Users find CompanyHub easy to set up and onboard, making it accessible for various businesses.
- Customization: CompanyHub offers a high degree of customization, allowing users to tailor the CRM to their specific needs.
- Customer Support: The customer service is quick, courteous, and helpful, offering prompt assistance when needed.
- Integration: It integrates with various other platforms, making it versatile for users.
- Clean Interface: Users appreciate the clean and user-friendly interface.
- Automation: CompanyHub provides automation tools that support marketing and sales functions.
- Affordable: It offers value for money, making it a cost-effective solution for small businesses.
What Are the Cons of CompanyHub According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of CompanyHub. When making your decision, take into account the available CompanyHub alternatives.
- Limited Features for Invoicing: Some users find the cost estimates and invoicing features rudimentary, requiring them to use secondary tools for these tasks.
- Lack of Integration: While it integrates with various platforms, some users express a need for more integrations and automation.
- Complex Customization: For some, the high level of customization can be overwhelming, and they prefer well-built templates.
- Slow Performance: Users mention that the software can be a bit slow at times.
- Email Functionality: The email features are noted as lacking in certain areas, such as delayed email sending and limited editing options.
- Reporting: Users suggest improvements in the reporting and dashboard elements.
- Minor Feature Requests: Some users would like to see additional features, such as SMS capabilities and a word processor for generating documents.
CompanyHub Vs. Keap
|Pricing||Productivity starts at $15/user per month (annually), with a 14-day free trial.||Pro starts at $159/month with a 14-day free trial and a $999 onboarding fee.|
|Key Features||Offers customizable NoCode CRM, 2-Way Email Sync, Automation, Reporting, Dynamic Forms, 1 Click Documents, and Integrations with Integrately.||Provides email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools.|
|User Feedback||Positively reviewed for ease of use, customization, customer support, integration, clean interface, automation, and affordability.||Positive feedback on user-friendliness, content organization, and marketing tools.|
|User Concerns||Some users find limited features for invoicing, lack of integration, complex customization, slow performance, email functionality, reporting, and minor feature requests.||Considered costly with limited functionality.|
|Target Audience||Suited for businesses seeking a highly customizable CRM solution.||Ideal for e-learning, online coaching, and community building with a focus on CRM and sales.|
In the competitive CRM market, CompanyHub offers a compelling package starting at $15/user per month, significantly undercutting Keap’s $159/month starting price. This affordability, along with a 14-day free trial, positions CompanyHub as a financially accessible choice for businesses keen on cost efficiency without the burden of hefty onboarding fees.
Feature-wise, CompanyHub delivers a customizable NoCode CRM experience with essential tools like 2-Way Email Sync, Automation, and Integrations via Integrately. This suite of features is designed to streamline operations, making it a practical option for businesses prioritizing flexibility and ease of integration. Keap, while offering strong CRM and sales tools, may cater to niche markets such as e-learning, which might not align with all business models.
Feedback from users underscores CompanyHub’s user-friendly interface and supportive customer service, reinforcing its value proposition. Despite some concerns over feature limitations, the overall positive reception suggests a satisfactory user experience. For businesses looking for a customizable and cost-effective CRM, CompanyHub emerges as a prudent choice.
Insightly is a robust CRM and project management software built to empower small and mid-sized businesses. It combines customer relationship management with project management, providing tools for contact management, sales, project tracking, and more. With its user-friendly interface and customizable features, Insightly is an ideal solution for businesses looking to streamline operations, improve customer relationships, and efficiently manage their projects.
Here’s an overview of the core features by Insightly:
- Sales: Centralize customer data and streamline sales processes for improved profitability and stronger customer relationships with Insightly CRM.
- Marketing: Attract visitors, convert prospects, and run marketing campaigns at scale with intuitive and easy-to-use Insightly Marketing.
- Service: Elevate the customer experience, exceed expectations, and create deeper connections with convenient customer support features in Insightly Service.
- AppConnect: Stay connected to the apps you already use, integrating with various applications seamlessly.
- Award-Winning: Insightly is consistently rated highly by users and recognized as a CRM leader.
- Modern Platform, More ROI: Achieve a faster return on investment with Insightly, as shown in an independent ROI study.
- Comprehensive Integrations: Connect with applications like QuickBooks Online, ZoomInfo, WordPress, and more using Insightly’s AppConnect integration engine.
Insightly’s pricing includes three annual plans: Plus at $29/user/month, Professional at $49/user/month (the most popular), and Enterprise at $99/user/month. These plans offer features like lead management, automated emails, real-time data sync, project management, and integrations. Plus, they come with record limits, file storage, records per import, and mass email limits, allowing you to choose the one that best fits your CRM needs.
What Are the Pros of Insightly According to User Reviews
- Ease of Use: Insightly CRM is considered user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Lead and Opportunity Tracking: Users appreciate the lead and opportunity tracking features, which are essential for marketing and advertising.
- Customization: Insightly CRM allows for customization, including custom objects and fields, making it adaptable to specific business needs.
- Integration: It integrates with popular email platforms and offers options for integrating with other tools.
- Customer Support: Many users find the customer support to be responsive and helpful, which is crucial for solving issues promptly.
- Contact Management: The CRM helps in managing and organizing contacts effectively.
- Mobile Apps: Insightly offers mobile apps, enabling users to access and manage CRM data on the go.
What Are the Cons of Insightly According to User Reviews
Here are the cons of Insightly. There are some impressive alternatives to Insightly available.
- Limited Bulk Editing: Some users find it lacking in the ability to make bulk edits for prospect leads, which could improve efficiency.
- Integration Challenges: Users have reported that Insightly doesn’t integrate well with external platforms, making it difficult to track activities or utilize marketing automation tools.
- Complexity for New Users: New users may face a steep learning curve due to the extensive features and customization options.
- Price: Insightly CRM might be relatively expensive compared to its competitors, which can be a drawback for small businesses.
- Task Assignments: Task assignments are mentioned as a less helpful feature in the CRM.
- Lack of Pre-Baked Automations: Some users wish for more pre-built automation options to streamline their processes.
- Occasional Lag: Users have reported occasional lag issues when navigating the platform, which can be frustrating.
Insightly Vs. Keap
|Pricing||Plus at $29/user/month, Professional at $49/user/month, Enterprise at $99/user/month.||Pro starts at $159/month with a 14-day free trial and a $999 onboarding fee.|
|Key Features||Sales, Marketing, Service, AppConnect, comprehensive integrations.||Email marketing, automation, CRM, and sales tools.|
|User Feedback||Positively reviewed for ease of use, lead tracking, customization, integration, customer support, and contact management.||Positive feedback on user-friendliness, content organization, and marketing tools.|
|User Concerns||Some users find limited bulk editing, integration challenges, complexity for new users, price, task assignments, lack of pre-baked automations, and occasional lag.||Considered costly with limited functionality.|
|Target Audience||Suited for businesses seeking comprehensive CRM with sales, marketing, and service features.||Ideal for e-learning, online coaching, and community building with a focus on CRM and sales.|
Insightly’s pricing model is attractive with plans starting at $29 per user per month. This is a cost-effective alternative to Keap’s higher entry point of $159 per month plus a substantial onboarding fee. The tiered approach allows businesses to scale their CRM investment in alignment with growth, avoiding the steep upfront costs associated with Keap.
Feature-rich, Insightly provides a comprehensive CRM solution that spans sales, marketing, and service, coupled with robust integration capabilities. This contrasts with Keap’s narrower focus on email marketing and sales tools, positioning Insightly as a versatile platform for businesses seeking an all-encompassing CRM system.
Positive user feedback highlights Insightly’s user-friendly interface, customization, and strong support, indicating a commitment to a seamless user experience. There are some concerns about complexity and occasional performance issues. However, the overall sentiment from users is one of satisfaction, making Insightly a solid contender for businesses looking for an integrated CRM that delivers on functionality and value.
Selecting HubSpot over Keap is a strategic decision for businesses seeking an all-encompassing platform. HubSpot excels with its extensive suite of tools for marketing, sales, and service, all within a user-friendly CRM system. It’s praised for its ease of use and versatility, making it a one-stop-shop for businesses aiming for seamless integration and comprehensive functionality, despite its premium pricing. If your business prioritizes a broad range of features and a cohesive system, HubSpot stands out as the superior choice.
Choosing ActiveCampaign over Keap could be the strategic edge your business needs, especially if advanced marketing features are a priority. ActiveCampaign leads with its robust email marketing, automation, and AI-driven capabilities, offering a rich set of tools at a cost-effective price point. It’s celebrated for its user-friendly nature and excellent customer support. That makes ActiveCampaign the go-to for businesses that demand sophisticated marketing automation.
EngageBay’s flexible pricing, including a free tier, makes it a cost-effective choice compared to Keap’s higher rates and onboarding fees. It’s well-regarded for being user-friendly, offering robust contact management and customization, alongside responsive support. If you need a unified solution for Marketing, Sales, and Support at a great value, EngageBay stands out. Keap, while praised for its marketing tools, is tailored more for e-learning and community-focused businesses. Choose EngageBay for an all-in-one, budget-friendly CRM.