Here’s a straightforward guide to the top ClickFunnels alternatives, carefully chosen to suit your specific business requirements. You’ll begin with the top three solutions, followed by an in-depth look at each one.
For each tool listed here, you’ll find a concise summary of its features, a breakdown of the pricing structure, and the pros and cons as reported by users on platforms like G2, Capterra, and TrustRadius. Plus, there’s a handy comparison table for your reference.
TLDR: Our Favorite Clickfunnel Alternatives
When selecting tools that suit your business needs, consider three key options designed for businesses of various sizes. Below, you’ll find our top recommendations for ClickFunnels alternatives, ideal for SMBs, marketers, and enterprise-level organizations.
|Unbounce||Marketers focusing on landing page optimization||Starts at $80/month|
|Leadpages||SMBs and marketers who need quick landing pages||Starts at $37/month|
|Instapage||Large enterprises and agencies||Starts at $199/month|
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one online marketing and sales funnel application designed to help businesses market, sell, and deliver their products online without a tech team. The primary target audience for ClickFunnels includes small to medium-sized business owners, digital marketers, and entrepreneurs looking to automate their sales processes and create high-converting funnels.
Here’s an overview of the software features:
- Ready-Made Templates: Pre-set funnel designs for various campaigns.
- Easy Editor: Drag-and-drop customization for all skill levels.
- Checkout Boost: Pages designed to increase sales and reduce cart drop-offs.
- Member Zones: Build exclusive areas and online courses.
- Data Tracking: Monitor your funnel’s success.
- A/B Tests: Compare different funnel versions for best results.
- CRM Tools: Manage and segment your customers easily.
- Email Features: Send emails, both one-time and automated.
ClickFunnels has three main pricing plans: Basic at $127/month, Pro at $157/month, and Funnel Hacker at $208/month on the annual plans. On the monthly subscription, the Basic Plan costs $147. Each plan offers different features and contact limits, with savings available for annual billing. All come with a 14-day free trial.
Keep reading for a detailed breakdown of user experiences.
What Are the Pros of ClickFunnels According to User Reviews
We looked at user feedback on G2 and TrustRadius. We also did independent research to assess the pros and cons of ClickFunnels.
- Feature-Rich: ClickFunnels offers features like pre-made templates, third-party tool integrations, and membership websites, which many users find beneficial.
- Ease of Use: The platform is generally user-friendly, making it accessible for individuals with basic computer and internet skills.
- Training and Support: Users appreciate the training materials and challenges that help them understand how to build effective funnels.
- Customer Service: The customer service team is often praised for being responsive and helpful.
- Lead Generation: You can use ClickFunnels to generate quality leads. Users appreciate the customization options for funnels.
What Are the Cons of ClickFunnels According to User Reviews
Next, let’s dive into the cons of using ClickFunnels, based on real user feedback. This will give you a balanced view to make an informed choice.
- Expensive: The high cost of the platform is a common complaint and is considered a significant drawback compared to other funnel-building tools.
- Limited Customization: Some users find the platform not as customizable as they would like.
- Glitches and Maintenance: Users have reported occasional glitches and maintenance periods that affect their experience.
- Poor SEO: The platform’s SEO capabilities are not up to the mark, which is a concern for those looking to rank their pages.
- Complicated Setup: The setup process can be complicated, leading some users to seek external assistance.
- Negative Experiences: A few users have had extremely negative experiences, citing issues like fraudulent billing practices, poor customer service, and a broken system.
- Outdated Design: Some users feel the landing page designs are outdated and lack polish.
ClickFunnels: In Summary
Overall, ClickFunnels is a mixed bag. While it offers a wide range of features and is generally easy to use, it also has significant drawbacks, including its high cost and limited customization options. Negative experiences, although fewer, are quite severe and raise concerns about the platform’s reliability and integrity.
Now onto the list of our 10 best Clickfunnels alternatives.
Unbounce is a leading landing page builder that focuses on optimizing conversions through customizable templates and A/B testing. You can use it to create high-converting landing pages, pop-ups, and sticky bars. It can integrate seamlessly with other marketing tools, allowing businesses to capture leads more effectively and drive targeted traffic to their offers.
Here’s an overview of the Unbounce features.
- Landing Page Builder: Create custom landing pages with a drag-and-drop editor.
- A/B Testing: Optimize conversions by testing different landing page versions.
- Dynamic Text Replacement: Enhance relevance by personalizing landing page text.
- Integrations: Connect with popular CRM and email marketing platforms.
- Advanced Analytics: Monitor landing page performance with built-in metrics.
Unbounce offers a transparent pricing structure designed to accommodate a range of business needs. They provide three pricing tiers: Launch, Optimize, and Accelerate, with monthly and annual billing options. Pricing starts at $80 per month for the Launch plan when billed annually, making it accessible for businesses seeking professional landing page optimization tools.
What Are the Pros of Unbounce According to User Reviews
We looked at user feedback on G2 and TrustRadius. We also did independent research to assess the pros and cons of Unbounce.
- Ease of Use: Users find the platform “really easy to set up” and “user-friendly,” allowing even those without technical skills to navigate it easily.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: Users praise the “drag-and-drop feature” for its simplicity, stating it allows them to “create a design in Figma and then copy my Figma design into Unbounce” without needing to code.
- Robust A/B Testing: The A/B testing capabilities are described as “very easy” and “straightforward,” helping users optimize landing pages for better performance.
- Analytics and Integrations: Users appreciate the “clear reporting” and “seamless integrations with popular marketing tools like Mailchimp,” making it a versatile choice for various marketing needs.
What Are the Cons of Unbounce According to User Reviews
If you identify with the following criticisms of Unbounce, you might want to investigate other options.
- Mobile Responsiveness: Users find that making changes on both mobile and desktop views can be challenging. The platform’s responsiveness is often described as “meh,” requiring additional effort to get the mobile view right.
- Alignment Issues: Users have pointed out that the alignment of elements can change when switching from desktop to mobile view, consuming extra time to correct.
- Limited Metrics: Some users feel that the platform could offer more comprehensive metrics, including page visits and user time on the page.
- Glitches: Occasional glitches in design features have been reported, such as elements not duplicating properly or issues with text editing.
- Integration Limitations: A few users have mentioned challenges in integrating Unbounce with certain third-party apps or new applications they were planning to use.
- Duplicate Leads: One user noted that the platform does not filter out duplicate leads, which can be an issue when analyzing data.
- Customization: Some users have expressed a desire for more customization options, such as the ability to add custom forms.
Unbounce Vs. ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Starts at $80 for the Launch plan when billed annually|
|User Feedback Pros||– Rich feature set including ready-made templates, third-party integrations, and membership websites – Ease of use for users of all skill levels thanks to drag-and-drop editor – Responsive customer service – Effective lead generation capabilities||– Ease of use, with a user-friendly platform – Drag-and-drop editor that allows easy design replication from tools like Figma – Robust A/B testing features – Clear reporting and analytics – Seamless integrations with popular marketing tools like Mailchimp|
|User Feedback Cons||– High pricing – Limited customization options – Occasional glitches and maintenance – Poor SEO capabilities – Complicated setup process – Some users report fraudulent billing and poor customer service – Outdated design||– Mobile responsiveness issues – Alignment challenges when switching views – Limited metrics for analytics – Occasional glitches in design features – Integration limitations with certain third-party apps – Does not filter out duplicate leads – Limited customization options such as custom forms|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Businesses that prioritize easy-to-use landing page creation with robust A/B testing and integration features|
|Feature||Comprehensive funnel building tools including pre-made templates, drag-and-drop editor, checkout boost features, member zones, data tracking, A/B testing, CRM tools, and both one-time and automated email features.||Landing Page Builder with drag-and-drop editor, A/B Testing, Dynamic Text Replacement, Advanced Analytics, Integrations with popular CRM and email marketing platforms|
Unbounce offers budget-friendly pricing compared to ClickFunnels for landing page focus. It provides user-friendly editing and A/B testing for effective landing page optimization. Additionally, Unbounce seamlessly integrates with popular tools, enhancing its versatility for marketers.
Leadpages is a prominent platform designed for small businesses to create websites, landing pages, and other conversion-focused online assets. It aims to simplify the process of generating leads and making sales online. With its user-friendly interface, you can easily build professional-looking pages without needing any coding skills.
Here’s an overview of the Leadpages features:
- Website Builder: Create fully responsive websites with customizable templates.
- Landing Page Builder: Utilize a drag-and-drop editor to craft high-converting landing pages.
- Pop-Ups and Alert Bars: Add opt-in forms and notifications to capture leads.
- A/B Testing: Run split tests to determine the most effective page elements.
- Integrations: Seamlessly integrate with various CRM, email marketing, and other third-party platforms.
- Analytics: Track your page’s performance with detailed analytics and insights.
Leadpages provides straightforward pricing options to cater to various business requirements. They offer three plans: Standard, Pro, and Advanced, with monthly and annual billing choices. The Standard plan begins at $37 per month when billed annually, offering an affordable entry point for businesses seeking effective landing page and website building tools.
What Are the Pros of Leadpages According to User Reviews
We used the G2 and TrustRadius user feedback to make this list of pros and cons.
- Intuitive and Easy to Use: Users find the platform easy to navigate, even without coding knowledge.
- Excellent Customer Support: Many users praise the customer service for being patient and helpful.
- Variety of Templates: Users appreciate the extensive library of customizable templates.
- Seamless Integrations: The platform integrates well with other marketing and CRM tools.
- High Conversion Rates: Users report higher conversion rates when using Leadpages.
- Analytics and A/B Testing: Users like the analytics feedback and A/B testing features.
- Training Resources: Free training videos and live Zoom calls are highly valued.
What Are the Cons of Leadpages According to User Reviews
The following are recurrent problems people have with Leadpages. Check out alternatives to Leadpages if these are an issue.
- Learning Curve: Some users, especially those who aren’t tech-savvy, find there’s a learning curve.
- Limited Customization: A few users mention that customization options can be limited for advanced use cases.
- Cost: Some users find the yearly fee to be on the higher side.
- Integration Challenges: Users have reported difficulties in integrating with certain platforms like HubSpot CRM.
- Lack of Advanced Features: Users wish for more modern features like multi-step forms with logic.
- Customer Service: A few users found customer service unhelpful or unfriendly.
Leadpages Vs. ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Standard plan starts at $37/month (billed annually), Pro and Advanced plans also available|
|User Feedback Pros||– Rich feature set including ready-made templates, third-party integrations, and membership websites – Ease of use for users of all skill levels thanks to drag-and-drop editor – Responsive customer service – Effective lead generation capabilities||– Intuitive and easy to navigate platform – Excellent customer support – Extensive library of customizable templates – Seamless integrations with other marketing and CRM tools – High conversion rates – Robust analytics and A/B testing – Free training resources|
|User Feedback Cons||– High pricing – Limited customization options – Occasional glitches and maintenance – Poor SEO capabilities – Complicated setup process – Some users report fraudulent billing and poor customer service – Outdated design||– Learning curve for those not tech-savvy – Limited customization for advanced use cases – Yearly fee considered high by some users – Integration challenges with platforms like HubSpot CRM – Lack of advanced features like multi-step forms with logic – Customer service quality varies|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Businesses looking for straightforward landing page and website building tools, and those who prioritize seamless integrations with marketing and CRM platforms|
|Feature||Comprehensive funnel building tools including pre-made templates, drag-and-drop editor, checkout boost features, member zones, data tracking, A/B testing, CRM tools, and both one-time and automated email features.||Website Builder, Landing Page Builder, Pop-Ups and Alert Bars, A/B Testing, Integrations with various CRM and email marketing platforms, Analytics|
Leadpages provides a budget-friendly starting price, appealing to cost-conscious businesses. Users appreciate its user-friendly interface and seamless integrations with other tools, making it ideal for businesses valuing usability and software compatibility. Leadpages excels in analytics and A/B testing, making it a strong choice for businesses focused on landing pages rather than comprehensive funnel building.
Instapage is a standout platform tailored for businesses, both big and small, looking to craft impressive websites, landing pages, and other high-converting digital assets. Its primary goal is to streamline lead generation and online sales. With its intuitive interface, you can whip up sleek and professional pages, without the need for coding expertise.
Let’s dive into what Instapage has to offer:
- Landing Page Builder: Instapage offers an intuitive drag-and-drop builder to create stunning landing pages.
- Personalization and A/B Testing: Customize your pages and run A/B tests to optimize conversion rates.
- AdMap® Visual Advertising Funnel: Visualize your advertising funnel for better campaign management.
- Ad-to-Page Personalization: Match your ad messaging with the landing page for consistency.
- Collaboration and Team Features: Collaborate seamlessly with your team on page creation and optimization.
- Integrations with Popular Marketing Tools: Easily connect with your favorite marketing software.
- Analytics and Attribution: Gain valuable insights into your campaign performance.
- AMP Pages for Mobile Optimization: Ensure fast-loading and mobile-friendly pages.
- Post-Click Optimization: Deliver relevant post-click experiences to increase conversions.
- Webinars and Onboarding Training: Access webinars and training for effective platform use.
Instapage offers a variety of pricing plans to cater to different business needs. The Business plan, starting at $299 per month when billed monthly, is suitable for small businesses. For more advanced features and customization, the Enterprise plan, designed for larger organizations, offers tailored solutions with pricing available upon request.
What Are the Pros of Instapage According to User Reviews
We looked at G2 and TrustRadius user feedback, alongside independent research, to assess the pros and cons of Instapage.
- Ease of Use: Users find Instapage incredibly user-friendly, allowing even those with limited technical skills to create landing pages effortlessly.
- Quality Design: Instapage is praised for enabling the creation of visually appealing and professional-looking landing pages.
- Customer Support: Many users appreciate the responsive and helpful customer support provided by Instapage.
- A/B Testing: Instapage’s A/B testing features are seen as valuable for optimizing landing page performance.
- Global Blocks: Users like the convenience of global blocks, which simplify updates across multiple pages.
- Customization: Instapage offers a high level of customization, allowing users to tailor landing pages to their brand.
- Integration: Users find it easy to integrate Instapage with third-party tools, streamlining their marketing efforts.
What Are the Cons of Instapage According to User Reviews
Here are some common issues people have with Instapage. There are some great alternatives to Instapages on the market if these problems are dealbreakers.
- Custom Domain Challenges: Some users, especially newcomers, report difficulties with custom domain settings and DNS records.
- Communication with Registrar Service: Delays and issues in communication with the registrar service have been mentioned as a drawback.
- Price Increases: Users express concerns about Instapage’s pricing changes over time, which have led to increased costs.
- Limited A/B Testing Advancements: While Instapage offers A/B testing, some users desire more advanced features for sophisticated testing.
- UI/UX Improvements: Users would like to see improvements in the user interface and overall user experience.
- Bugs and Bug Resolution: Random bugs within the product have been reported, which can disrupt workflow, and users find the resolution process sometimes slow.
- Price Perception: Pricing is mentioned as a consideration, especially for smaller businesses, in light of the features provided.
Instapage Vs. ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Business plan starts at $299/month, Enterprise plan pricing upon request|
|User Feedback Pros||– Rich feature set including ready-made templates, third-party integrations, and membership websites – Ease of use for users of all skill levels thanks to drag-and-drop editor – Responsive customer service – Effective lead generation capabilities||– Intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder – High level of customization and A/B testing – Visually appealing and professional-looking landing pages – Responsive customer support – Easy integration with third-party tools|
|User Feedback Cons||– High pricing – Limited customization options – Occasional glitches and maintenance – Poor SEO capabilities – Complicated setup process – Some users report fraudulent billing and poor customer service – Outdated design||– Challenges with custom domain settings – Communication issues with registrar service – Price increases over time – Limited advancements in A/B testing – UI/UX could be improved – Occasional bugs and slow resolution|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Businesses prioritizing landing page optimization, A/B testing, and high-level customization|
|Feature||Comprehensive funnel building tools including pre-made templates, drag-and-drop editor, checkout boost features, member zones, data tracking, A/B testing, CRM tools, and both one-time and automated email features.||Landing Page Builder, Personalization and A/B Testing, AdMap® Visual Advertising Funnel, Ad-to-Page Personalization, Collaboration and Team Features, Integrations with Popular Marketing Tools, Analytics and Attribution, AMP Pages for Mobile Optimization, Post-Click Optimization, Webinars and Onboarding Training|
Instapage excels in landing page optimization, making it great for maximizing ROI. It offers granular customization and comprehensive analytics, justifying the cost. Users love its ease of use and customization, making it a ClickFunnels alternative.
Wishpond is a versatile online marketing platform that empowers businesses to create, manage, and optimize marketing campaigns to drive leads, sales, and engagement. It caters to a diverse audience, including small to medium-sized businesses, marketers, and entrepreneurs seeking to streamline their marketing efforts and grow their customer base.
Here’s an overview of the key features offered by Wishpond:
- Landing Pages: Create stunning and conversion-focused landing pages using a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor.
- Email Marketing: Design and send both one-time and automated email campaigns to engage and nurture your leads.
- Contests and Promotions: Run contests, sweepstakes, and other interactive campaigns to boost audience engagement and lead generation.
- Forms and Popups: Easily build customizable forms and popups to capture leads and grow your email list.
- Marketing Automation: Implement automated workflows to segment your audience and deliver personalized marketing experiences.
- Website Popups: Engage website visitors with strategically timed popups to increase conversions.
- Social Media Contests: Launch social media contests to grow your social presence and collect valuable user-generated content.
- Analytics and Reporting: Track the performance of your marketing campaigns with detailed analytics and reporting tools.
- CRM Integration: Seamlessly integrate with popular CRM systems to manage and nurture your leads effectively.
- API Access: Extend the functionality of Wishpond by connecting with other tools and applications through APIs.
Wishpond has transitioned to a consultation-based pricing model, which means you’ll need to book a consultation to get a customized quote tailored to your specific needs. This is a shift from previous years, where set pricing tiers were publicly available. The change likely reflects an emphasis on providing more customized solutions, as well as adapting to market conditions and the evolving needs of their customer base.
What Are the Pros of Wishpond According to User Reviews
We used the G2 user feedback, alongside independent research, to assess the pros and cons of Wishpond.
- Efficiency and Helpfulness: Users appreciate Wishpond’s team for their efficiency and helpfulness in managing marketing campaigns.
- Professionalism and Dedication: Wishpond’s team is seen as professional and dedicated to helping businesses succeed.
- Brand Alignment: Wishpond is commended for creating content that aligns with users’ brand image and the message they want to convey to their clients.
- Competitive Pricing: Users find Wishpond’s pricing competitive and aligned with industry standards.
- Introduction of New Marketing Ideas: Wishpond is a good place to start with marketing your business, introducing new marketing ideas and platforms to users.
- Customer Support: While some users have had negative experiences, others praise Wishpond for its wonderful customer support.
- Assistance with Setup: Wishpond can assist users in setting up systems for their businesses, streamlining intake processes, and enhancing efficiency.
What Are the Cons of Wishpond According to User Reviews
Here are some reported cons from users of Wishpond. Check out Wishpond alternatives if these are an issue.
- Missed Deadlines: Some users report that Wishpond has missed deadlines, leading to delays in their marketing campaigns.
- Dishonesty in Meetings: There are claims of dishonesty in meetings with Wishpond, which has led to a lack of trust in the company.
- Aggressive Sales Team: Users have noted that Wishpond’s sales team can be aggressive in their approach.
- Contract Length: Wishpond enforces a one-year contract, even when clients feel the company has failed to deliver on their promises.
- Poor Communication: Several users have expressed frustration with Wishpond’s poor communication.
- Quality of Copy: Some users have experienced poor quality copywriting from Wishpond, including generic headlines and calls to action.
- Limited Integration: Users have found that Wishpond may have limitations in terms of integration and functionality, especially for certain types of businesses.
Wishpond Vs. ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Consultation-based pricing model|
|User Feedback Pros||– User-friendly interface – Wide range of templates – Competitive pricing|
|User Feedback Cons||– Missed deadlines – Dishonesty in meetings – Aggressive sales tactics – Enforced one-year contract – Poor communication – Quality of copywriting – Limited integration options|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Businesses seeking landing page optimization and a range of marketing automation features|
|Feature||Landing pages, email marketing, contests, forms & popups, marketing automation, website popups, social media contests, analytics & reporting, CRM integration, API access.|
Wishpond’s consultation-based pricing allows for tailored solutions. ClickFunnels, on the other hand, has a fixed starting price. In summary, if your focus is on landing page optimization and targeted campaigns, Wishpond’s specialized features and flexible pricing may be a better fit.
GetResponse is a comprehensive email marketing and automation platform designed to help businesses grow their customer base and maximize revenue. The platform is geared towards a wide range of users, from beginners to experts, and offers a variety of features to meet different needs.
Here’s an overview of the software features:
- List Growth: Utilize signup forms, popups, landing pages, and native integrations to collect contacts.
- Automated Engagement: Deliver valuable content through AI-powered newsletters and autoresponders.
- Analytics: Gain actionable insights on email and campaign performance.
- Conversion Tools: Use timely popups, web push notifications, and live chats to convert website visitors.
- Customer Retention: Implement marketing automation campaigns based on data-driven segmentation.
- E-commerce Integration: Synchronize and integrate data with leading e-commerce platforms.
- Product Promotion: Target the right customers based on their behavior and AI-powered insights.
- Sales Conversion: Increase sales through automated emails, product recommendations, and promo codes.
- Multi-Channel Engagement: Custom email and SMS automations, web pushes, and popups.
GetResponse offers a free plan and various paid options starting at $19/month for basic email marketing features. Advanced plans for marketing automation and ecommerce are available at $59/month and $119/month, respectively. Custom solutions with premium features start at $999/month. Discounts are available for annual and biennial billing.
What Are the Pros of GetResponse According to User Reviews
We used the G2 and TrustRadius user feedback to create this list of pros and cons.
- User-Friendly Interface: Easy to navigate and learn, ideal for both beginners and experts.
- Excellent Customer Support: Highly trained staff available for real-time assistance.
- Comprehensive Features: Offers email marketing, automation, landing page builder, and more.
- Customizable Templates: Wide range of stylish, modern templates for emails and landing pages.
- Live Analytics: Real-time analytics map shows open and click rates immediately after sending emails.
- Affordable Pricing: Competitive pricing plans suitable for various business sizes.
- Educational Resources: Provides tutorials and webinars to help users understand the platform better.
What Are the Cons of GetResponse According to User Reviews
Below, we’ll outline the cons. In case you’re looking for alternatives to GetResponse, we’ve got you covered.
- Limited Customization: Some users find the customization options for templates to be restrictive.
- Pricing Concerns: Can be expensive for small businesses or those with large subscriber lists.
- Complex Advanced Features: Some advanced features like automation workflows have a steep learning curve.
- Integration Issues: Users have noted that integration with other platforms like HubSpot could be improved.
- Limited Reporting: Some users would like more flexibility in customizing reports.
- User Experience: A few reviews mention that the interface could be simplified further.
- Notification Gaps: No alerts for exceeding contact limits, which could be problematic for budgeting.
GetResponse vs. ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Free plan, $19/month for basic, $59/month for advanced, $119/month for ecommerce, Custom solutions start at $999/month|
|User Feedback Pros||– Rich feature set – Ease of use – Responsive customer service – Effective lead generation||– Utilize signup forms – AI-powered newsletters – Actionable insights – Conversion tools – Data-driven segmentation – E-commerce integration – Targeting based on behavior and AI – Sales conversion – Multi-Channel Engagement|
|User Feedback Cons||– High pricing – Limited customization – Occasional glitches – Poor SEO capabilities||– Limited Customization – Pricing Concerns – Complex Advanced Features – Integration Issues – Limited Reporting – User Experience – Notification Gaps|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Businesses seeking comprehensive email marketing, automation, and e-commerce solutions|
|Feature||Comprehensive funnel building tools, drag-and-drop editor, data tracking, A/B testing, CRM tools||List Growth, Automated Engagement, Analytics, Conversion Tools, Customer Retention, E-commerce Integration, Product Promotion, Sales Conversion, Multi-Channel Engagement|
GetResponse offers more budget-friendly options, making it an attractive choice for cost-conscious businesses. Its broader feature set, including analytics and e-commerce integration, enhances its versatility. Meanwhile, ClickFunnels primarily focuses on funnel creation and may not meet the broader needs of some businesses. Additionally, GetResponse’s emphasis on data-driven marketing and actionable analytics can provide valuable insights for optimizing campaigns.
Keap is an all-in-one CRM, sales, and marketing automation platform designed to streamline business processes and improve customer relationships. The platform caters to a diverse user base, from small businesses to established enterprises, offering a suite of tools to address various challenges.
Here’s an overview of the software features:
- CRM for Small Business: A user-friendly CRM system designed to help businesses manage customer relationships, track interactions, and automate follow-ups.
- Small Business Automation: Provides users with the ability to automate repetitive tasks such as sending emails, setting reminders, and managing leads.
- Email & Text Marketing: Allows users to create, customize, and send targeted email and text campaigns to their customer base.
- Business Line: Offers users a separate business phone line to manage work-related calls and texts on their personal smartphones.
- Expert Help: Provides one-on-one coaching and 24/7 customer support to help users make the most out of the platform.
Keap’s monthly pricing starts at $159 for the “Pro” plan and $229 for the “Max” plan. Additional users for both plans are $29 each. Note that these costs do not include one-time Keap Onboarding Services that are required for new customers.
What Are the Pros of Keap According to User Reviews
We used the G2 and TrustRadius user feedback, alongside independent research, to assess the pros and cons of Keap.
- Ease of Use: Users find Keap intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Comprehensive Features: Offers a wide range of functionalities including CRM, email automation, and sales funnels.
- Integration Capabilities: Easily integrates with other programs for newsletters and blog posts.
- Long-Term Reliability: Some users have relied on it for over 10 years.
- Strong Automation: Highly praised for its automation capabilities, especially in email marketing.
- Customer Support: Online support and coaching classes are generally well-received.
- Record-Keeping: Efficiently tracks online purchases and keeps all records, including personal appointments.
What Are the Cons of Keap According to User Reviews
Now, let’s delve into the downsides. If you’re in search of Keap alternatives, stay tuned.
- High Cost: Users find the monthly premiums expensive, especially for small businesses and semi-retired individuals.
- Complexity: Some users find the platform confusing and hard to use.
- Customer Service Issues: Several complaints about poor customer service and difficulty in reaching support.
- Limited Customization: Users want more flexibility in invoicing, quoting, and reporting.
- Onboarding Challenges: No free onboarding, and third-party onboarding is expensive.
- Mobile App Limitations: The mobile app is not as efficient as the desktop version.
- Language and Localization: Lack of translations into other languages like Italian.
Keap Vs. ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Starts at $159/month for “Pro”, $229/month for “Max”, Additional users $29 each|
|User Feedback Pros||– Rich feature set – Ease of use – Responsive customer service – Effective lead generation||– User-friendly CRM – Small Business Automation – Email & Text Marketing – Business Line – Expert Help|
|User Feedback Cons||– High pricing – Limited customization – Occasional glitches – Poor SEO capabilities||– High Pricing – Required Onboarding Services for New Customers|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Small to mid-sized businesses focusing on CRM, automation, and customer relationship management|
|Feature||Comprehensive funnel building tools, drag-and-drop editor, data tracking, A/B testing, CRM tools||CRM for Small Business, Small Business Automation, Email & Text Marketing, Business Line, Expert Help|
Keap focuses on user-friendly CRM and small business automation. ClickFunnels specializes in funnel creation and lead generation. Keap offers additional features like email and text marketing, a dedicated business line, and expert help. ClickFunnels has limitations in customization and SEO. Both platforms have similar pricing structures, but Keap allows additional users, potentially reducing team costs.
Elementor is a robust website building and design platform that allows users to create professional-looking websites without the need for coding. Targeted at freelancers, digital agencies, and businesses of all sizes, Elementor provides a drag-and-drop interface that simplifies the web design process and enables users to implement their creative vision effectively.
Here’s an overview of the software features:
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: Create custom layouts and designs with a user-friendly interface.
- Theme Builder: Customize your website’s header, footer, and other areas globally.
- WooCommerce Builder: Design your online store with specific widgets and templates for e-commerce.
- Popup Builder: Create and integrate popups to capture leads or announce promotions.
- Dynamic Content: Utilize custom fields and other dynamic elements to display dynamic content.
- Responsive Design: Make your website look good on all devices with mobile editing capabilities.
- Widgets and Templates: Access a large library of pre-made widgets and templates for faster design.
- SEO Optimization: Implement best practices for search engine optimization directly within the editor.
- Integration: Connect with popular marketing and CRM tools to extend functionality.
- Developer-Friendly: Open-source and offers extensive APIs for custom development.
Elementor’s yearly Pro plans kick off at $59 for one website, go up to $199 for a maximum of 25 websites, and top out at $399 for up to 1000 websites. A limited-time deal gives you licenses for three sites at $99. Exclusive features such as a drag-and-drop editor and top-notch customer support are part of each plan, excluding taxes.
What Are the Pros of Elementor According to User Reviews
We used the G2 and TrustRadius user feedback, alongside independent research, to assess the pros and cons of Elementor.
- Ease of Use: Users find Elementor extremely easy to use with its drag-and-drop functionality.
- Responsive Design: Allows for easy customization for mobile and PC views.
- Affordability: Several users mentioned reasonable pricing, especially for the features offered.
- Rich Feature Set: Offers elements, widgets, and custom CSS options.
- Community and Support: Large community and extensive online resources for learning and troubleshooting.
- Speed: Users report that Elementor operates quickly, improving website building efficiency.
- Templates: Offers a variety of ready-made designs, eliminating the need to start from scratch.
What Are the Cons of Elementor According to User Reviews
These are common issues with Elementor. There are plenty of Elementor alternatives to check out if you want an alternative.
- Learning Curve: Some users find certain features hard to discover, buried deep in menus.
- Theme Compatibility: Issues reported with compatibility on certain WordPress themes.
- Cost and Payment Plans: No monthly plans and some concerns about renewal costs.
- Limited Free Features: Users find the free version to be too restrictive in terms of features.
- Customer Service: Some users reported poor customer service and technical support experiences.
- Advanced Customization: Limitations noticed when trying to perform advanced customizations without coding skills.
- Performance: Few users reported that the editor can be slow at times.
Elementor Vs ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Starts at $59 a year|
|User Feedback Pros||– Rich feature set – Ease of use – Responsive customer service – Effective lead generation||– Drag-and-Drop Editor – Theme Builder – WooCommerce Builder – Popup Builder – Dynamic Content – SEO Optimization|
|User Feedback Cons||– High pricing – Limited customization – Occasional glitches – Poor SEO capabilities||– Pricing can add up for multiple websites – Requires WordPress – Limited widgets in the free version|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Businesses and individuals focusing on custom website design, e-commerce, and SEO|
|Feature||Comprehensive funnel building tools, drag-and-drop editor, data tracking, A/B testing, CRM tools||Drag-and-Drop Editor, Theme Builder, WooCommerce Builder, Popup Builder, Dynamic Content, Responsive Design, Widgets and Templates, SEO Optimization, Integration, Developer-Friendly|
Elementor offers diverse design tools and built-in SEO optimization. ClickFunnels concentrates on funnel creation without SEO capabilities. Elementor’s user-friendly features like drag-and-drop editing and WooCommerce support are ideal for versatile web design. ClickFunnels, on the other hand, specializes in lead generation. Regarding pricing, Elementor provides a more budget-friendly option compared to ClickFunnels.
Landingi is a specialized landing page builder designed to help marketers, small businesses, and agencies create high-converting landing pages without any coding skills. Tailored to meet the needs of individuals focused on lead generation and campaign optimization, Landingi offers an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to design and publish landing pages quickly.
Here’s an overview of the software features:
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: Effortlessly create landing pages with a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface.
- Landing Page Templates: Access a variety of professional templates to quickly start your landing page design.
- A/B Testing: Conduct split tests to optimize landing page elements for maximum conversions.
- Lead Management: Gather and manage leads in-platform, with seamless CRM integration options.
- Analytics and Reporting: Utilize built-in analytics to monitor landing page performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Form Builder: Design custom forms for targeted information collection from your audience.
- Third-Party Integrations: Easily connect with popular email marketing and analytics tools to extend functionality.
Landingi provides four pricing plans, ranging from $14.50 for basic landing page needs to $1000 per month for enterprise-level solutions. All plans include full feature sets with varying limits on visits, custom domains, and additional advanced functionalities.
What Are the Pros of Landingi According to User Reviews
We used the G2 and Trustpilot user feedback, alongside independent research, to assess the pros and cons of Landingi.
- Easy to Use: Users found the platform intuitive and simple to navigate.
- Feature-Rich: Offers many useful features for building and managing landing pages.
- Affordable: Users appreciate the cost-effective pricing options.
- Strong Customer Support: Fast and helpful customer service was commonly praised.
- A/B Testing: Users like the capability to easily manage, copy, and A/B test landing pages.
- Good Onboarding: Several users mentioned effective onboarding processes.
- Template Availability: While some wanted more, many appreciated the variety and quality of templates.
What Are the Cons of Landingi According to User Reviews
These are common concerns users have with Landingi. If these issues are deal-breakers for you, exploring Landingi alternatives could be the next step.
- Lack of Tutorials: Some users desired more educational content on how to use the platform.
- Limited Templates: While generally well-received, some users wished for a broader selection of templates.
- Glitches: Minor technical issues, such as problems with image uploads.
- Mobile Optimization: Some users found the mobile versions of landing pages to be lacking.
- Third-Party Domain Requirement: The need for a third-party domain provider was cited as a drawback.
- E-commerce Limitations: Challenges were reported with selling downloadable products.
- Page Load Speed: A few users found the landing pages to be somewhat slow to load.
Landingi Vs. ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Starts at $14.50/month to $1000/month|
|User Feedback Pros||– Rich feature set – Ease of use – Responsive customer service – Effective lead generation||– Drag-and-Drop Editor – Landing Page Templates – A/B Testing – Lead Management – Analytics and Reporting – Form Builder – Third-Party Integrations|
|User Feedback Cons||– High pricing – Limited customization – Occasional glitches – Poor SEO capabilities||– Limited visits and custom domains in lower-tier plans – CRM integration may require higher-tier plan – No built-in e-commerce features|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Marketers and businesses focusing on landing page creation, lead management, and conversion optimization|
|Feature||Comprehensive funnel building tools, drag-and-drop editor, data tracking, A/B testing, CRM tools||Drag-and-Drop Editor, Landing Page Templates, A/B Testing, Lead Management, Analytics and Reporting, Form Builder, Third-Party Integrations|
Landingi offers a budget-friendly option for small businesses. It specializes in landing page optimization and provides drag-and-drop editing and analytics. Landingi’s flexible integrations make it suitable for data-driven decision-making.
9. Thrive Themes
Thrive Themes is a WordPress plugin suite aimed at businesses and individual users focused on converting visitors into customers or subscribers. Geared to those who prioritize data-driven decision-making and website optimization, Thrive Themes offers tools for building websites, creating landing pages, and optimizing content for conversions.
Here’s an overview of the software features:
- Thrive Architect: A visual page builder that enables users to create custom layouts and designs for their WordPress websites.
- Thrive Leads: Generate and capture leads through various opt-in forms, pop-ups, and lead magnets.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Engage visitors with interactive quizzes that can be used for segmentation or data collection.
- Thrive Ovation: Collect and display customer testimonials for social proof and increased conversions.
- Thrive Ultimatum: Implement scarcity marketing tactics through countdown timers and evergreen campaigns.
- Thrive Apprentice: Build and manage online courses directly on your WordPress site for educational or commercial purposes.
Thrive Suite offers a quarterly pricing plan at $149, providing access to all nine Thrive Themes WordPress Plugins, various theme builders, and 24/7 support. The package allows installation on up to five websites and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What Are the Pros of Thrive Themes According to User Reviews
We used the G2 and Trustpilot user feedback, alongside independent research, to assess the pros and cons of Thrive Themes.
- User-Friendly UI: Users appreciate the user interface, finding it one of the best in the market.
- Flexibility and Functionality: When Thrive Themes works well, users find it brilliantly flexible for their needs.
- Quality Templates: Users have commended the quality of the templates available.
- Comprehensive Product Range: Users mention using various Thrive Themes plugins like Thrive Architect and Optimize.
- Initial Ease of Use: Some users found Thrive Themes easy and fast to set up initially, especially useful for those with limited tech knowledge.
- Positive Customer Service Experiences: At least one user highlighted a quick and accommodating refund process.
- Long-Term Users: Some users have been with Thrive Themes for years, indicating some level of satisfaction and reliability.
What Are the Cons of Thrive Themes According to User Reviews
Should the standard cons not work for you, there are many other Thrive Themes solutions to consider.
- Poor Support: Multiple users complained about slow or ineffective customer support.
- Technical Bugs: Users experienced bugs that impacted their websites and metrics.
- Deactivation Issues: Some users with lifetime licenses found their products were deactivated, and reactivation costs were high.
- Negative Impact of Ownership Change: Users felt the quality dropped since the company changed hands, both in terms of product and support.
- Cancellation Difficulties: The process to cancel subscriptions was criticized for being cumbersome and non-intuitive.
- Outdated Features and Design: Criticism that some of the themes and landing pages look dated and could scare off consumers.
- Subscription Dependencies: Users warned that letting a subscription expire could severely impact the functionality of their websites.
Thrive Themes Vs. ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Quarterly plan at $149 for all plugins and up to 5 websites|
|User Feedback Pros||– Rich feature set – Ease of use – Responsive customer service – Effective lead generation||– Visual page building with Thrive Architect – Lead capture through Thrive Leads – Interactive quizzes via Thrive Quiz Builder – Testimonial collection with Thrive Ovation – Scarcity marketing through Thrive Ultimatum – Online course creation via Thrive Apprentice|
|User Feedback Cons||– High pricing – Limited customization – Occasional glitches – Poor SEO capabilities||– Requires WordPress – May have a learning curve – Limited to five websites on standard plan|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Marketers and businesses focusing on content creation, lead generation, customer segmentation, and online courses|
|Feature||Comprehensive funnel building tools, drag-and-drop editor, data tracking, A/B testing, CRM tools||Thrive Architect for custom layouts – Thrive Leads for opt-in forms and lead magnets – Thrive Quiz Builder for interactive quizzes – Thrive Ovation for testimonials – Thrive Ultimatum for scarcity marketing – Thrive Apprentice for online courses|
Thrive Suite’s diverse plugins cater to various marketing needs, making it a versatile choice over ClickFunnels. It offers cost-effective pricing compared to ClickFunnels. Additionally, Thrive Suite seamlessly integrates with WordPress for a cohesive website experience, while ClickFunnels may have limitations in customization and cost-effectiveness.
Kartra is an all-in-one marketing platform aimed at businesses and entrepreneurs who are focused on streamlining their online operations and maximizing conversions. Designed for those who value having multiple marketing and management tools in one unified platform, Kartra offers comprehensive solutions for sales funnels, email marketing, membership sites, and more.
Here’s an overview of the core software features:
- Funnel Builder: Easily create and manage sales funnels to guide customer journeys.
- Email Marketing: Comes with a built-in autoresponder, segmentation, and analytics.
- Membership Sites: Facilitates the creation and management of restricted-access content areas.
- Video Hosting: Allows you to host and stream video content directly within the platform.
- Helpdesk: Includes built-in customer service tools, such as ticketing and live chat.
- Calendar Scheduling: Integrated appointment and calendar system for bookings.
Kartra offers a 30-day free trial and three main pricing plans: Starter at $119/month, Growth at $229/month, and Professional at $549/month. Each plan differs in features and limitations, including the number of contacts, languages, domains, and team members, with all plans offering 0% transaction fees.
What Are the Pros of Kartra According to User Reviews
We used the G2 and Software Advice user feedback, alongside independent research, to assess the pros and cons of Kartra.
- All-in-One Platform: Users appreciate that Kartra combines various marketing tools like email marketing, landing pages, and membership sites into a single platform.
- User Permissions: The platform allows several users with semi-granular permission categories, enabling teamwork.
- Ease of Use: Users find the platform to be user-friendly and easy to navigate, even for those without a technical background.
- Calendars for Appointments: The Calendars component is specifically highlighted for its effectiveness in scheduling paid appointments.
- Customer Support: Users appreciate the chat support is available at specific hours.
- Integration: The system integrates well with other tools like payment gateways and webinar software, streamlining workflows.
- Analytics: Some users appreciate having analytics within the same platform, even if they are basic.
What Are the Cons of Kartra According to User Reviews
We’ve got a list of the cons coming up. Don’t worry, we’ll also discuss some alternatives to Kartra.
- Cookie-Based Redirection: The content protection through page redirection is cookie-based, which doesn’t work for many visitors.
- Bugs in Builders: Users reported bugs in email, page, and membership builders, making the workflow tedious and time-consuming.
- Video Upload Limitations: Video file size is restricted to 999MB, and the upload queue often fails, forcing users to upload one at a time.
- Lack of Reporting: There is no functionality for creating custom reports, and analytics features are considered basic.
- Funnels Function Limitations: The Funnels function is considered to be more of a mock-up rather than a useful tool.
- Cost: The pricing is considered to be on the higher side for some users, making it less accessible for those on a limited budget.
- User Interface: The user interface is considered by some to be unintuitive and lacking in modern UX/CX design, requiring unnecessary clicks for simple tasks.
Kartra Vs. ClickFunnels
|Pricing||Starts at $147 per month||Starter at $119/month, Growth at $229/month, and Professional at $549/month|
|User Feedback Pros||– Rich feature set – Ease of use – Responsive customer service – Effective lead generation||– Funnel Builder for customer journeys – Email Marketing with autoresponder – Membership Sites for restricted content – Video Hosting within platform – Helpdesk for customer service – Calendar Scheduling for bookings|
|User Feedback Cons||– High pricing – Limited customization – Occasional glitches – Poor SEO capabilities||– Higher pricing on advanced plans – Learning curve for new users – Features vary between plans – Limited domains, contacts, and team members based on the plan|
|Target Audience||Marketers focusing on funnel creation, lead generation, and customer segmentation||Businesses and marketers focusing on comprehensive digital marketing, from funnels and email campaigns to customer service and scheduling|
|Feature||Comprehensive funnel building tools, drag-and-drop editor, data tracking, A/B testing, CRM tools||Funnel Builder, Email Marketing, Membership Sites, Video Hosting, Helpdesk, Calendar Scheduling|
Kartra offers a budget-friendly starting price lower than ClickFunnels. It includes multiple essential marketing tools in one platform, reducing the need for third-party integrations. Kartra’s versatility makes it suitable for a wide range of digital marketing efforts, addressing limitations found in ClickFunnels.
Unbounce gets our nod for the marketing maestros who like to fine-tune their landing pages with high customization and A/B testing. Sure, it might take a bit to master, and it’s not the cheapest ride in town, but if you’re all about optimizing those landing pages, it’s your go-to.
If you’re a small to medium-sized business or a marketer looking for a quick and hassle-free way to create landing pages, Leadpages has your back. With drag-and-drop ease and the freedom to create unlimited landing pages, it’s not just user-friendly but also budget-friendly.
On the grand stage of marketing, Instapage takes the spotlight. It’s the choice for the big guns—large enterprises and agencies who demand top-notch collaboration features and those nifty heatmaps. Yeah, it comes at a higher price, but it’s all about delivering that premium experience for businesses.