“Can machines think?”
This question has been heavily debated by researchers, scientists, and philosophers for years. But Alan Turing, who was widely considered the father of computer science, suggested that the more important thing to ask here was –
What would happen if a machine could deceive a person into believing it was human?
And this is what gave rise to the idea of artificial intelligence.
Artificial intelligence is not a new concept by any means, but it has certainly come a long way over the years. Thanks to the development of machine learning (ML) and deep learning techniques, AI is now capable of recognizing complex patterns and processing large amounts of data in less than half the time.
It’s clear that AI is no longer a distant dream of the future but a reality already being employed across multiple industries. And yes, that includes marketing. In fact, there are some great AI content marketing platforms that offer numerous benefits to content marketers.
This article will explore some of the best AI content marketing tools for marketing teams! But before that, here’s a little background on AI-powered content creation and marketing.
Artificial Intelligence in Content Marketing
Content marketing is essential for any business that wants to succeed. But, it can get repetitive and, let’s face it, really time-consuming too.
An artificial intelligence platform can be just the thing you need to take the tedious and time-consuming aspects of content marketing off your plate. It can help you create compelling, high-quality content in record time while allowing you to deliver better customer experiences.
What are AI-powered marketing tools?
AI-powered marketing tools are essentially software solutions that assist content marketers in content creation and optimization. They use NLP and machine learning algorithms to automate some of the most time-consuming aspects of content creation.
AI tools can help you with a variety of content tasks, whether it’s researching new topics, optimizing for search engines, or even the actual content creation. Some AI content marketing platforms can also be used for audience research to gain insights about the best ways to drive conversions.
With the right AI tools in your content marketing software stack, deciphering and navigating the ever-evolving world of content becomes much easier. In fact, many content marketers are already seeing AI’s benefits in content marketing.
According to a 2021 Drift + Marketing AI Institute report, the majority of the content marketers surveyed (almost 37%) stated that AI was very important for their content marketing success in 2021.
So, with that, let’s look at some of the best AI tools that can help boost the efficiency and speed of your content creation efforts.
Top AI Platforms and Tools for Content Marketing
To stay ahead of the competition, it is essential to have some good AI tools as part of your content marketing tech stack. So, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 AI platforms and tools which can assist you with everything, from blogging and email marketing to content planning, strategizing, and more.
1. Narrato – All-in-One AI Content Workspace
Narrato is an AI Content Workspace that can help you streamline your entire content marketing operations from start to finish. It is a great choice for content marketers looking to replace multiple content marketing tools with a single solution.
This AI content creation and collaboration tool lets you take care of everything, from content creation, ideation, planning, and publishing to project and team management.
Narrato offers a host of AI-powered content tools to assist you in creating and optimizing various content assets with less effort. Here’s a brief look at them.
- AI writer: The AI writer on Narrato Workspace can help you break through creative blocks by giving you the inspiration you need to create high-performing content. Use it for all content types, like blog post outlines, intros/conclusions, SEO meta descriptions, product descriptions, ad copy, video descriptions, emails, and more. This tool also comes with some unique use cases, like ‘Write for me,’ ‘Content Improver,’ ‘Sentence Expander,’ and ‘Paragraph into bullets,’ that can be incredibly useful in content creation.
- Powerful content editor with AI content optimization: Create your content on Narrato’s powerful content editor, and get real-time content optimization suggestions. This Narrato feature makes it easier to improve your content for readability and grammar.
- AI SEO content brief generator: This feature is like an all-in-one SEO (search engine optimization) solution for your content. It can generate a comprehensive SEO content brief for your topic in seconds, complete with word count, keywords, questions to include, references, and more.
- AI topic generator: Get quality content ideas for particular topics and keywords.
- AI images: If you’re looking for specific images to go with your content, you can use this AI text-to-image generator that generates beautiful visual representations of your textual prompts.
- ChatGPT: Narrato also offers ChatGPT integration which can be especially useful in content research.
- Content calendars, boards, content repositories, and other tools for organizing and storing content with ease.
There are 3 pricing plans offered by Narrato – Pro, Business, and Custom. These plans start from $9 per user per month. Marketing teams that are just starting out can also try out the AI features on Narrato for free.
2. Acrolinx – AI-Enabled Content Governance Tool
Acrolinx is an AI platform that combines content strategy with the content creation process to ensure the accuracy and consistency of your content marketing efforts across all channels.
It’s essentially an AI-powered content governance tool that analyzes your content using NLP (Natural Language Processing) to provide you with real-time recommendations to bolster your brand’s messaging.
Acrolinx integrates into your content workflow. Once set up, you can specify your grammar, tone, and writing style and even provide company-specific words. The tool analyzes and scores your content to determine what’s working and what’s not. It then provides recommendations to meet your content goals.
- Content optimization: The tool first reviews your existing content to verify that it aligns with your brand standards and meets quality requirements. It then provides optimization suggestions for consistency, clarity, tone, and SEO.
- Content analytics tools: You can gain insights into your content performance, spot trends, and measure the success of your content optimization efforts.
- Offers integration with 50+ content platforms and tools, like Microsoft Word, Google Docs, WordPress, and most web browsers.
- Multi-language support: It supports English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Italian.
Pricing details can be obtained by contacting the Acrolinx team directly.
3. Feedly – AI Platform for Topic Research
If you’re looking for a solution to simplify content research, then Feedly is the tool for you.
Feedly is an AI-powered topic research platform that can provide you with personalized and relevant content based on your requirements and interests. Its unique feature is the AI assistant called Leo, which can be trained to pick out the most relevant articles and content from a database.
- Personalization: Get personalized topic and content suggestions based on your specific interests. You can prioritize trends, topics, and keywords of choice. It also comes with an option to mute irrelevant information and de-duplicate repetitive content.
- Content Discovery: The tool allows you to discover new sources of content that are relevant to your interests and preferences.
- Trend Analysis: You can keep track of the most popular conversations and topics in your industry or niche. It makes trend spotting a breeze.
- Collaboration: You can share content and insights gained from the research with your team directly from the platform.
You can start using Feedly at $6 per month. The platform offers three pricing plans – Pro, Pro+, and Enterprise.
4. Concured – AI Content Strategy Platform
Concured is a content strategy platform that provides AI-driven insights for creating content that best aligns with your target audience’s interests. This artificial intelligence-driven tool makes it easier to develop a comprehensive content marketing campaign strategy that will not only increase your engagement and ROI but help you outperform your competitors.
The platform provides numerous capabilities for content creation, research, and personalization. Some of its key features are:
- Live content audits: Perform content audits instantaneously to identify which content is working well for you.
- Research module: Research topics that will best resonate with your audience. Get valuable insights about your competitors.
- Content planning: Content brief generator tool to plan your piece of content for sharing with the content team.
- Performance analysis: Track and analyze the performance of each piece of content and identify which types of content are giving you the highest ROI.
- Distribution: Built-in distribution tool to promote your content on the right platform at the right time.
Contact the Concured team and schedule a demo for pricing details.
5. Nitro Pack – AI-Powered Speed Optimization Tool
Page load speed is an important ranking factor for Google. Therefore, it makes sense to do anything you can to optimize your web pages for faster loading. NitroPack can help you with that.
NitroPack is an AI-powered tool providing everything you need to optimize the page load speed for your website. This nifty tool can be the key to climbing the SEO rankings while providing your existing and potential customers with the best user experience on your website. Here’s everything this tool can help you with:
- Caching: Ensure a high cache hit ratio with features like automatic cache warm-up, smart cache invalidation, cookie-aware caching, browser-aware caching, etc.
- Image optimization: Ensure faster image loading with preemptive and adaptive image sizing, lossless and lossy image compression, WebP conversion, and lazy loading.
- CDN integration: The tool easily integrates with Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) to provide you with website content from servers nearest to your location. This helps reduce page load times drastically.
- Real-time analytics: Track the effect of your optimization efforts on your website’s speed and performance (in real-time) with the help of analytics and performance reports.
- CMS compatibility: The tool is compatible with custom-built websites and also with Magento, WordPress, Shopify, and other CMSs (Content Management Systems).
NitroPack offers four pricing plans; Business, Growth, Scale, and Custom. Prices start from $13.65.
6. Canva – AI Platform for Visual Content Creation
The great thing about this AI-powered tool is the ease of use it provides, which makes it easier to create stunning graphics even if you don’t have a design background. With tons of design templates and optimization features, it lets you create anything, from videos, white papers, storyboards, and presentations to graphics, images, GIFs, and memes for social media marketing.
- AI-Powered Background Remover: This Canva feature makes removing backgrounds from any images you’re using easier. It requires no manual editing.
- Magic Resize: This AI feature allows you to resize your design projects to fit different content formats automatically. It essentially saves you tons of time and effort that would’ve otherwise gone into optimizing the content design for different social channels.
- AI-Enabled Design Element Search: Find the right icons, graphics, and other design elements easily with Canva’s AI-enabled design element search. It uses AI to match your search terms with the right design elements.
- Magic Eraser AI: Easily remove and replace particular elements in your design.
- Text-to-image generate: Provide text prompts and get a visual representation of it.
- Beat sync: Automatically match your video with your audio track.
- Magic Presentation: Automatically generates presentation design templates based on your text input.
You can try Canva’s forever-free plan to test these features. Besides this, Canva offers two paid plans, Canva Pro and Canva for Teams, which start from $9.99 per month.
7. Pictory – AI-Based Video Generation
Pictory is an artificial intelligence-powered video generation tool that can help you create professional-looking visual stories in a matter of minutes. The great thing about this AI platform is that it requires no technical expertise to use.
- Turn long-form videos into short video snippets: Turn your long-form videos and webinar recordings into short video snippets with the help of AI. This feature makes it easy to create short-form social media content that grabs the attention of the viewers.
- Repurpose your blog posts into videos: Pictory allows you to create engaging video content using your blog posts as the source material. This makes it an excellent tool for content repurposing.
- Scripts-to-Video: Automatically create sales videos from scripts, complete with stock footage, voiceovers, and music.
- Automatic captions: Add captions to your content video automatically without having to outsource the task.
Pictory lets you create the first 3 video projects for free. If you want to go with the paid version, there are three plans on offer, Standard, Premium, and Enterprise, which start from $19 per user per month.
8. DeepBrain AI – AI Avatar Video Generator
DeepBrain AI is another AI-powered video generator that deserves a mention in this list. But this one is a little different from Pictory. The unique thing about this platform is that it lets you create AI videos with hyper-realistic human avatars in a matter of minutes.
This intuitive and easy-to-use AI tool can be the perfect addition to your tech stack if you want to take your video content efforts to the next level. All you have to do is provide it with your video script and select the text-to-speech feature to generate the AI avatar video.
- Metahuman avatars: You can choose from 100 ready-made 2D AI avatars that can take center stage in your videos. The platform is working on a 3D digital human avatar.
- Custom AI Avatars: Besides this, there is also an option to create custom avatars for various roles like news anchors, brand ambassadors, sports figures, politicians, etc.
- Easy-to-Use Video Editor: The DeepBrain AI editor features an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, making it easy to use for all users. It also offers a range of other features like automatic subtitle settings, soundtracks, backgrounds, etc.
- Pre-Built Templates: You can access pre-designed video templates for different types of videos – how-to, explainer, marketing, training, or news videos. The platform also offers templates suitable for different social platforms (TikTok, Youtube, and Instagram)
- Multi-Language Support: Using the text-to-speech feature, you can create AI videos in over 80 languages, including English, Chinese, German, Hindi, French, and Arabic.
DeepBrain AI offers three plans, Starter, Pro, and Enterprise, which start from $24 per month (billed annually).
9. Rasa.io – AI Platform Email Marketing Campaigns
Rasa.io is an AI-based email marketing tool that can be used to create personalized newsletters for your subscribers. The AI tool learns what topics your subscribers are most interested in and then helps you deploy a smart newsletter campaign personalized to their interests.
With Rasa.io, you will always have the option to choose the articles you want to include in the newsletter or leave it all to the AI. Whatever your choice, the tool ensures you’re in complete control of your email campaigns.
- Newsletter Personalization: Create email newsletters tailored to each recipient’s specific interests, habits, and preferences. Manage multiple newsletters on a single platform.
- Content Curation: Enjoy the convenience of custom newsletters generated using AI. This eliminates the time-consuming process of manually searching for content and creating a newsletter manually.
- Send Time Optimization: Schedule email newsletters to be automatically sent at the right time based on each subscriber’s behavior and engagement patterns.
- Rasa.io Analytics: Use analytics and reporting features to learn about the performance of email newsletter campaigns. Make data-driven decisions by learning more about your click-through rates, open rates, engagement, and conversions.
Rasa.io’s pricing is divided into two segments. Small and medium businesses can start using the tool for $29 per month. The three plans on offer are Standard, Plus, and Pro. The other segment is for Enterprises and Associates. The pricing details for this segment can be obtained by contacting the Rasa.io team.
If you’ve been in the content space for some time, you might already be familiar with plagiarism checker software. Originality.ai is a lot like a plagiarism-checking tool, but this one is built specifically for detecting AI-generated content. It can be a good option for content managers, SEO professionals, and web publishers that want to upgrade from their legacy plagiarism checker tool.
Originality.ai offers greater accuracy than its competitors, with a precision rate of 96%. In contrast, the nearest competitor only has an accuracy rate of 35%.
- AI Detection: Determine if any widely-used AI writing tools, based on ChatGPT, GPT-3, GPT-4, GPT-2, GPT-J, and GPT-NEO, were used in content creation.
- Greater accuracy: Originality.ai offers 99% accuracy on GPT-4 content, 83% accuracy on ChatGPT, and 94.5% accuracy on paraphrased content.
- Team management: Add/remove content marketing team members, set access levels, and manage their activity.
- Full Site Scan: Just type in a URL/website address, and scan the entire site to detect any content created using AI.
- Easy-to-use API: If you have an existing CMS or other content creation tool that you would like to integrate AI detection into, Originality.ai provides API key access.
Originality.ai is based on an automatic billing system. You can conduct AI content detection scans for $0.01 per 100 words.
AI-powered content marketing tools are the need of the hour, especially if you’re looking to create content at scale. The 10 AI platforms listed in this article can help simplify and automate various aspects of your content marketing strategy, whether it is planning, research, or the actual creation of content.
So, start building your AI content marketing tech stack, and let us know which of these tools was particularly useful for you.